Thread: Sweet Emilie --- Angel (kissing, affection...) Devil (Hard DeepThroath - Squirt...)

Sweet Emilie --- Angel (kissing, affection...) Devil (Hard DeepThroath - Squirt...)

Hi guys
    I`m Emilie, a really sweet girl and I have 2 personnality... let me explain them

The first is my angel side --- I love sweet thing, affection too.. kissing... massage... oral sex ..
    Second, my devil side --- DFK, intense deepthroath (go see my review) , squirting etc...

Lets give a little description, I am a French Canadian who talk English very we`ll, Im 5`9 and 120 pounds, blond/red hair with deep brown eyes. Im 22 and have a 34 DD, I am thin (I go to gym 4 times a week and eat really healty to keep me in shape) and have a little bumpy ass (Yes, I squat ).

Im available , every tuesday and wednesday all day and night. Thursday night and saturday. XOX Outcall only with a 24 h advice

Reviews :Unfortunatly , they all disappear with reviews of some other girls, here it`s the new thread xox https://merb.cc/vbulletin/showthread...resse-True-GFE!
    NOW THEY DISAPPEAR AGAIN. TRY TO GET THEM BACK. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENT

My only restriction is CIM and anal.
    I offer a GFE service
    1h - 250$ and 200$ for additionnals hours
    Dinner date - 1000$ - 6h

And PSE service for 300$ per hour. (include SQUIRT (go see my reviews!). and tell me when you take your appointment, I can get ready

emilie.latendresse@hotmail.fr
    Last edited by sexy.mymy; 11-06-2013 at 04:12 PM.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Xxxxxxxxx loveee

take appointment for this week xox

xoxxxxxxxxx

Xoxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Xxxxxxxxxxcxcccc

available all week xox

Available daytime on tuesday, wednesday and thursday xox

Take appointment for next week. xxxx

Available this week Tuesday and Wednesday xxx