Thread: SP's eyes wide open / eyes wide shut

SP's eyes wide open / eyes wide shut

I personally find that when an SP shuts her eyes she truely wants to get off.

I hate seeing her eyes open and wandering around waiting for you to finish.
    "Just When I Thought I Was Out.....They Pull Me Back In!!!"

Original Dude
    Huh? I like eye contact... especially during the BJ... thats so sexy... But even when grinding me Cowgirl, there is nothing more arousing than seeing her look you in the eye closely. I know from certain SPs that BJ with eyes open can shy them a little bit, so i understand if she prefer to keep them close most of it, but i do like a couple min with eyes open, her looking me in the eyes, like her eyes saying "yeah its your dick im sucking right now, naughty boy" Dunno it really give me a good time.

Then for sex, can be a mix of the 2 really... but i like eye contact... really
    Here's to the people we've met, and the people we've fucked And to those of us who have had no such luck Here's to beer in the glass and vodka in the cup Here's to poking her in the ass so she won't get knocked up Here's to all of you and here's to me... Together as friends we should always be... But if we should ever disagree... Then fuck all of you and here's to me! - Tucker Max

Eyes wide shut means she is trying to pretend you are not there....