27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Denver Broncos aka Peyton Mannning

20 74.07%
  • Seattle Seahawks aka Marshawn Lynch

7 25.93%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BRONCOS vs SEAHAWKS Who you Got

BRONCOS vs SEAHAWKS Who you Got

I was looking for a thread and I couldn't believe there wasn't one on the Superbowl. I know we're hockey city but felt this needed to be created.

Anyways I\m going Broncos all the way. Just like last year was a cinderella ending for Ray Lewis, Peyton after smashing all offensive records and coming back from neck surgery will get his second ring and lay to rest all arguments of who is the greatest of all time, especially the greatest Manning. Not gonna lie, I'm not worried about Russel Wilson at all, at this point he's decent but basically a game manager, I'm worried about Lynch and that nothing can stop this train of pure power and that defense but yo can't ask for a better matchup. Offense supreme vs defense supreme guarantees a hell of a game.

BRONCOS got this

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsou xxx View Post
    Fuck ya broncos!
    Brains and beauty I see, this weekend I bleed orange lol

I've been talking so much smack since the playoffs started if they lose on Monday I'm calling in sick and leaving my phone off, I don't want to hear it come back on me

Orange Crush! Go Broncos!

Veteran of Misadventures
    At the moment the weather forecast is for mild weather, cloudy, 45 degrees F and 7/8 degrees C

Hee Haw! How 'bout them Broncos!

Seahawk will win because defense wins championship ! Dfense of seatle is big mobile and fast , hits hard ! their the only team that can stop Manning !they lead the NFL in sacks without blitzing.

Seattle............ Agree that defense will win the game.
    I do not think outside the box, I do not think inside the box, I do not even know where the box is.

I don't watch much football but who can resist the Superbowl (well unless I am offered sex lol)

Usually I like Green Bay. Had sex dreams about Favre. Not sure why.
    Kinda partial to the Bears just because of the coach.
    Like the Pats for Brady (girl in me)
    Finally. I want to devirginize Tebow. I will give new meaning to Tebowing
    Guess I had that coming, drives me nuts when I try to ask a woman about sports and all they can talk about is the hottest most popular athlete from that sport. We have brains ladies, we're not just pieces of meat for your consumption lol. That said least you picked the right team but Tom Brady is the enemy of all Manning fans, and there's reason I should ever have to read sex dreams and Brett Farve in the same sentence.

Payton and the Broncos are the best.

S

Basketball and soccer I don't like.
    Gooooo Broncos
    Soccer you don't like ??? the sport that brought you some of the most beautifull men like David Bekham and Cristiano Ronaldo or half of the Sqadra Azuri (National Italian team)

best meat in all the sport out there!!!

Soccer players have THE best bodies. All that running around is good and they are perfectly proportioned muscularly.
    I just find watching it on TV is boring. At the stadium it can be fun only because the crowd are pretty intense bunch haha.
    Sorry once I read CFL over NFL, I blacked out. The CFL is Canada's biggest disgrace followed very closely by the PQ and Rob Ford. The CFL is just a disgrace, 3 downs, points for missed FGs, an endzone you could land a jumbo jet in its just brutal to watch. Just scratch this joke of a league of 6 teams that play eachother 4 times a year, and make one NFL team enough is enough.

november
    I believe defence wins championships therefore I am going to take the points and go with the seahawks. I am also looking forward to the commercials (u.s.).

i see broncos in a close game. defense wins game and the broncos d is not bad. they're bad against the pass but are top 10 against the run. the hawks have been having problem with their passing game the last couple of games. if lynch is shut down, the evening will be long for the hawks

as for the hawks d, they have great CBs but can they stop all 4 of peyton's weapons? if one gets hurt, they have a chance to win but right now (on paper), slight edge to broncos

As much as I like the Seahawks I just don't see anyone slowing down Manning.

Tough pick, I think that it will go down to the wire, Broncos win.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast