View Poll Results: Which method do you use most?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Incall at apartment/condo

26 39.39%
  • Incall at SP's hotel

9 13.64%
  • Outcall to your hotel

22 33.33%
  • Outcall to your home

8 12.12%
  • Outcall to your office(!)

0 0%
  • Do it with SPs in car

1 1.52%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Incall or Outcall?

Incall or Outcall?

I usually do incalls as I cant justify spending 150$+ for a hotel in downtown Montreal for only 1-2 hours use. However, it seems that a lot of agencies in Montreal, apart from the asian ones, don't offer incalls. I know in Toronto that many girls charge a premium or are not willing to do outcalls because it is more dangerous/uncertain. Which method do you guys use mostly? And do you guys avoid anything? Personally, I wont do incalls at newer condos as many of them have security guards that will stop you and make you sign in.

Outcall to my hotel... I never tried incall.... working up the nerve to go knock on their door

Not to burst anyone's bubble, but I recently did an incall as it was the only choice offered by an in demand SP. I thought I was the first call that day until I noticed that the availability time had been extended after I made the booking. Place seemed clean but there was a distinct wet spot on the center of the bed... and the potential of it being a spilled drink was non-existent since the drink on the nightstand was colored, not clear. What would you do???

I live close enough to Mtl that getting a hotel is not needed but far enough that an outcall isn't doable.

So for merbandia incalls.

I prefer apartment/condo as it has that visiting someone feel and also clothing options, I don't need to discuss them beforehand.

Original Dude
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxxxEdge View Post
    Place seemed clean but there was a distinct wet spot on the center of the bed... and the potential of it being a spilled drink was non-existent since the drink on the nightstand was colored, not clear. What would you do???
    Ask for new sheets... But then again a reason why i don't like incall. The simple fact of knowing a dude fucked in those sheets before me make it a turn off. I fucked once in somebody's bed, but i knew the guy at least a bit, i had no choice on the matter, and funny thing he actually fucked after me in his bed... :P But when you don't know who was there, if there some semen that got spilled there... eurk. No really nothing beat the confort of your hotel room or home. But home, i dunno if i would do it even if i lived in MTL, you never know if the girl won't spot your stuff and such. No matter if the agency is a reputed one, what she does in her private life, the people she knows, thats a different story. I guess if you hide stuff very well, and appear to be looking poor your fine but oh well. I wouldn't hesitate with some girls tough that i feel are very correct.

Anyway when i am in MTL i need to reserve hotel anyway. When i was directly in sherbrooke i could do come and go the same day but being in a village, with no car, there is just 2 bus per day in that route so got to remain in mtl. So therefore the hotel is justified. But i do understand peoples not wanting to waste 120$ for a room if they live in MTL. But some motels do 4 hours block for 40$, thats not that much.

In any case, the simple fact of having a room really is better for me. I can take my time preparing myself, be as fresh as i could, after a long nice shower. Wait for my SP browsing the net or watching TV. When she leave i can take it relax, write my review if i have time, take another shower, i dunno. Having your room is just better... even tough its just an hotel room. But for the people that don't mind come and go incall , then yeah good for them.
    Life is a party ! Death is the Hangover.. 70-49-6

Quote Originally Posted by Halloween Mike View Post
    Ask for new sheets... But then again a reason why i don't like incall. The simple fact of knowing a dude fucked in those sheets before me make it a turn off. I fucked once in somebody's bed, but i knew the guy at least a bit, i had no choice on the matter, and funny thing he actually fucked after me in his bed... :P But when you don't know who was there, if there some semen that got spilled there... eurk. No really nothing beat the confort of your hotel room or home. But home, i dunno if i would do it even if i lived in MTL, you never know if the girl won't spot your stuff and such. No matter if the agency is a reputed one, what she does in her private life, the people she knows, thats a different story. I guess if you hide stuff very well, and appear to be looking poor your fine but oh well. I wouldn't hesitate with some girls tough that i feel are very correct.

Anyway when i am in MTL i need to reserve hotel anyway. When i was directly in sherbrooke i could do come and go the same day but being in a village, with no car, there is just 2 bus per day in that route so got to remain in mtl. So therefore the hotel is justified. But i do understand peoples not wanting to waste 120$ for a room if they live in MTL. But some motels do 4 hours block for 40$, thats not that much.

In any case, the simple fact of having a room really is better for me. I can take my time preparing myself, be as fresh as i could, after a long nice shower. Wait for my SP browsing the net or watching TV. When she leave i can take it relax, write my review if i have time, take another shower, i dunno. Having your room is just better... even tough its just an hotel room. But for the people that don't mind come and go incall , then yeah good for them.
    I did of course, and she was happy to oblige, but it was still a bit awkward... I made the mistake of replying to my texts in the lobby of the location, and while I was doing so, the next customer showed up. I could have been wrong, but he looked lost outside the building and had to be buzzed in. What kept going through my head was what if the bloke ahead of me was anything like the one that had just entered the building... if so, I was about to become very nauseated... I quickly put it out of my mind out of necessity...

I won't let anyone into my home unless I really trust them... period. So a SP is out (not that I do much hobbying anyways) unless I really know them...

Hotel is best... private, sanitary, comfortable...

Quote Originally Posted by Brandi Bardot View Post
    I don't know how other incalls do it but I put a comforter on my bed (for incall specifically since it will absorb any wetness through a sheet) and than a sheet that I change each meeting. The idea of someone being in my bed in my sheets really grosses me out for some reason.

A wet spot in the middle could possibly just be from someone showering and having lied on the bed and go through the sheets?
    Perhaps... and had I the reassurance, I'd be okay with it... but I didn't think it was proper to ask the SP, "is that wet spot from your recently departed customer shower water, your love juice, or his jizz that dripped from you? Or did he just have bad aim???"

Someday Mike you may venture over to FKK land. I personally love Oase just outside of Bad Humburg. Man, those beds get a work out.

When traveling to Montreal I prefer to have the girls come to my hotel room. It's like having the home field advantage.

lil johnny wants to pay..
    I prefer outcall to my home but only from reputed agencies.
    If its an independent outcall, I just go to chablis or colibri, for the first meeting for security reasons.
    -------

Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.

-------------------

Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    I actually do both its not the room that entices me but the SP if she does in call or out call with great reviews I will see her .

Cheers

BookerL

the mere thought incall kinda creeps me out, using a shower 10 other guys used that day, on a bed 10 other guys used that day, just being in a strangers room, meeting some1 u don't kno is a little nervous 2 begin with so id rather meet in my room where id feel more comfortable, possibility they could have a camera set up or there could be some guy in the closet ready 2 rob u, whole thing would make me too uncomfortable to enjoy my session

Quote Originally Posted by Brandi Bardot View Post

The possibility of camera and other things makes me very uncomfortable to do a first meeting or any meeting at someone's residence.
    understandable and that's why I voted for outcall at a motel!

Banned
    I do outcall only, i never do incall.

JJ

Original Dude
    Quote Originally Posted by hungry101 View Post
    Someday Mike you may venture over to FKK land. I personally love Oase just outside of Bad Humburg. Man, those beds get a work out.
    What is FKK? what do you mean?

Brandy (its still a bit weird to call you that lol) : Well i can totally understand for an indy to go alone to a home, it must not be as easy. But for agency workers, the driver knows where you are and the dude would really shoot himself in the foot doing something bad from his home, i mean, the driver could go back anytime and its not like he can run away from the hotel or anything. Being an out of towner i always had that fantasy of having girls in my own bed, something that never happened... so would i live in mtl i would see some for sure at home, but really only regulars and the ones i trust.

As for the 10 other guys, do not forget the rooms are used by the agency... so other girls can use it and so on... Your way of doing it with your bed is pretty nice, but again your indy, doing it from your home, very different from agency girls... especially the ones in hotel rooms. I think would i go to an incall, i would bring a sheet so i can put on top of the ones already there lol

Im really surprised by the poll results... so far more are in favor of incall... didn't saw that one coming. I guess money talks :P
    Life is a party ! Death is the Hangover.. 70-49-6

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast