Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blowjobs

Blowjobs

Okay, so I've crossed a frontier of some type by bringing this subject up, but I'm going to throw it out there...

There are two different types of blowjobs...

1, The lady is just kind of moving her mouth up and down on your dick, which means you might cum in like 20 or 30 minutes.

2, The lady is providing some kind of suction on your dick, which means you're gripping the mattress for dear life and saying things like, "Oh my God!" and "Holy shit!"

So, is it ever appropriate to tap lady #1 on the shoulder and instruct her in how to do #2?

GOOGLE: MochaLaMulata MochaLaMulata's Avatar
    If you don't tell her what turns you on, or what you prefer, she won't guess, and she'll either never get it right, or it might take some time until she does. Not everybody likes it the same way, so it's normal to receive guidance from time to time. She's not doing anything wrong... She's just not doing the right thing for you. Plus it's always good to learn new tricks.

But some people mistake advice and guidance with criticism and orders... So I wouldn't suggest you imply or tell her that she's doing it "wrong", or compare her to another. Instead, say something like "You know how I really like it...?" or "You want to know how to make me cum?"

One time, this Gentleman wanted to take care of me, but the way he was doing it wasn't pleasing me AT ALL... I was either feeling discomfort or nothing at all, from being licked in a very "debutant" manner, or licked everywhere but at the right spot... Since I really enjoy receiving oral sex, I warmly told him how I liked it, how to do it and where to do it. He really seemed like he wanted to do it right, and it was slowly getting better, but I had to remind him a few times about how to get me to climax, if that's what he wanted. At some point he got mad and said: "Why don't you let me do it the way I want to?"... "I never received that much criticism when going down on a woman in my life."... "You have a sensitivity problem to take care of." and "You need to let yourself go."

I think it's good to remember, that when we're giving someone oral pleasure, it's really about that person's pleasure, NOT OURS... So we better do it right. And what better gratification, then to know we've made that person reach the Big O! That's how we keep them coming back!!!

Original Dude
    I think putting a minimum of succion and pulling the skin down is a must do, a normal thing. If she does not do it, its probably she does not feel like it, she want to do it the easier way to save some work and such... so "coaching her" won't help much. BUT the speed, the little side things like licking the balls, that can vary from one guy to another so yeah you can mention it... Personally i would had trouble saying something, i mean she is a "pro" after all, its her job, so that would be weird to try to tell her how to do, and like i said most of the time if they don't do certain things its they don't want to...
    Life is a party ! Death is the Hangover.. 70-49-6

Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Boyzs and Girlzs

A very wet Blowjob mixed with interval of HJ and lots of suction ,eye contact ,some added lubricant to make it sloppy and slippery .Mix speeds
    Alternate with some wet Daty and 69 ,its fun when she moans and her toes curls !

Cheers

Booker

Mocha & Mike touched on this, so I'll bring it back. The problem is, how do you ask a woman to do it differently without offending her? And am I being too much of a weenie by not simply saying, "Suck it harder, baby!" I'm sure different people would have different opinions on this... I generally let the lady do it as she wants. A weak BJ is still a BJ after all, but this happens too often IMO and I want to know if it pisses ladies off to receive criticism in their technique, or if it's okay for a guy to ask for something more.

Lily from Montreal
    Of course you have to say how you like it,every person is different,some likes to have theirs balls touched,some not at all...some like fast,some likes more sensual...there is no ''good or bad ''way ...and HM ,it is because the lady is a pro that she won't get offended but she is not a mind reader ....
    Like Mucha said it is ok to tell what turns you on,or not...myself I do not like when someone touches my ears, I know it is weird but for me ears are not an erogenous zone,only purpose of ears (beside hearing lol) is as a glasses holder...so when a date lick my ears I will say not to do that because he probably had sex with a lady who did enjoy it...how can he know I do not like that if I say nothing...it goes both way...

am i the only who doesn't like to get the skin pull back? i can't hit full erection when its pulled back because blood flow is disrupted

Quote Originally Posted by themonk83 View Post
    am i the only who doesn't like to get the skin pull back? i can't hit full erection when its pulled back because blood flow is disrupted
    ...that sounds like me 20 years ago....needed to get that fixed.....look into that with a eurologue it could get worst but when fixed man its awsome.....look into that the monk .....

GOOGLE: MochaLaMulata MochaLaMulata's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gurgeh85 View Post
    The problem is, how do you ask a woman to do it differently without offending her?...... A weak BJ is still a BJ after all, but this happens too often IMO...... And I want to know if it pisses ladies off to receive criticism in their technique, or if it's okay for a guy to ask for something more.
    I've had guys simply tell me "Suck me harder, Faster, Go Deeper", and I never got offended... You don't have to say please or thanks, to be nice and polite! Lol But it all depends on the way you say it, and how the vibe has been between the two of you since the encounter started. If you've been a Gentleman from the start, and tried to make her feel comfortable as well, then there shouldn't be any problem.

But if you're really scared of offending her, just let her know before the instructions, that she shouldn't take what you're about to say badly, that she's not doing anything wrong, but you're just not sure about the right way to ask for what you like, and that you just want to enjoy your time with her.

If she gets offended, well that's sadly her problem. Like I said before, not everybody likes it the same way, so it's ok to receive instructions sometimes. She's also a Provider, which means she has to cater to your needs, take notes and excel (assuming that what you're asking for isn't one of her no-nos).

Being a "Pro" doesn't make us perfect, or help us guess what others like. I mean some "Pros" are just starting off in the business and still need mentors!

I also agree with Mike. Alot of "So called" Providers like to give the very least to their customers, they do it the easy way to save some work, most likely because they just don't want to. In that case, I think it is more than appropriate to "demand" service.

I like my skin pulled back down hard with right hand and sucking at the head while left hand holding the balls and looking into my eyes.
    But it is not always concentrating on the dick.
    Time to time licking and biting in groin and inner thigh area also is very exciting for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kontak77 View Post
    ...that sounds like me 20 years ago....needed to get that fixed.....look into that with a eurologue it could get worst but when fixed man its awsome.....look into that the monk .....
    wait, but it doesn't give me any problems. once fully erect, the skin will pull back by itself. i just don't enjoy when one pulls it down before full erection

hehehe, thing is, some guys like hand, no hand, pulled back, not pulled back, no skin to pull back, suction, no suction, hell even actual blowing
    Everyone likes it differently, and we are professionals, everything is better for everyone if both parties feel free to share what they enjoy and not enjoy!

Just my two cents

Original Dude
    Hum i may try that next time i have a subpar BJ, lol thanks ladies.
    Life is a party ! Death is the Hangover.. 70-49-6

Quote Originally Posted by Amelie.companion View Post
    hehehe, thing is, some guys like hand, no hand, pulled back, not pulled back, no skin to pull back, suction, no suction, hell even actual blowing
    Everyone likes it differently, and we are professionals, everything is better for everyone if both parties feel free to share what they enjoy and not enjoy!

Just my two cents
    exactly we are not mind readers
    communicate in a gentle and positive manner
    and all will be fine

Quote Originally Posted by gurgeh85 View Post

There are two different types of blowjobs...

1, The lady is just kind of moving her mouth up and down on your dick, which means you might cum in like 20 or 30 minutes.

2, The lady is providing some kind of suction on your dick, which means you're gripping the mattress for dear life and saying things like, "Oh my God!" and "Holy shit!"

So, is it ever appropriate to tap lady #1 on the shoulder and instruct her in how to do #2?
    Actually, as alluded, there are MANY types of blow jobs. Sometimes I want to be turned on and prepared for FS... sometimes I like to be brought to the verge (oups... sorry did not intend this play on words) and stop... and repeat... Sometimes I want to explode... Really it depends. I can't say that all ladies should be sucking you so hard you hang on to the bed... he he he..

And yes, it,s totally appropriate to ask to do it differently... Just be nice about it... when you don't know the person!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast