Thread: Stalking The Agency Schedules

Stalking The Agency Schedules

I have to admit that I constantly stalk the agency schedules even if I'm not palnning to get anyone.

One of the reasons for this is that I don't like getting girls who work consecutive day as I feel that their enthusiasm and performance will be lacking.

I just feel that an SP that works irregularly usually provide a better service.

So I just stalk away taking note of girls that work too many days or long shifts leading up to the date when I actually decide to book a girl.
    "Just When I Thought I Was Out.....They Pull Me Back In!!!"

Original Dude
    I did that ... personally it was mostly to get a feeling on wich day an SP was more likely to work, as an out of towner its important...

At the same time, i liked seeing if there was new girls on the roster...

I don't do it as often as i used to. Actually i always did that more when i was planning a trip than anythinge else.
    Here's to the people we've met, and the people we've fucked And to those of us who have had no such luck Here's to beer in the glass and vodka in the cup Here's to poking her in the ass so she won't get knocked up Here's to all of you and here's to me... Together as friends we should always be... But if we should ever disagree... Then fuck all of you and here's to me! - Tucker Max

i stalk shcedules wen agency doesnt have prebooking or weekly shcedule to try to see what day lady i want to see is most likly working.

for example at xxxtase and in the pass asservisante. i am trying to see somone at xxxtase but b/c i like planing my meetings, it is difult to do with xxtase so i try to antisipate wen the lady is working. so far it isnt going well for this for me.

i will also ocasionaly look at agency shcedule to see if i want to book somone on the weekend.