Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is TERB under a Distributed Denial of Service attack?

Is TERB under a Distributed Denial of Service attack?

Having trouble signing on to terb. Getting a CloudFlare message about a DDOS attack.

terb is down since this morning

The webhost in Europe is gone home so we can't do anything till they return to work tomorrow, with some luck it will be some time tomorrow before we can restore the site.
    "Oh, so they have internet on computers now!" - Homer J.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada-man View Post
    terb is down since this morning
    I hope you enjoy it here for now. Lot's of cute girls here on Merb. ehhh ?

It did cross my mind that it could have been an attack by the Peter MacKay Irregulars.

And yes - lots of cute girls on Merb. Maybe a visit to Montreal is in order.

it was North Korea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ocean View Post
    it was North Korea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Oui c'est garentie et ou est Harper quand on a besoin de lui ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bickle View Post
    It did cross my mind that it could have been an attack by the Peter MacKay Irregulars.

And yes - lots of cute girls on Merb. Maybe a visit to Montreal is in order.
    I bet it's his fault .

The women and prices in Montreal cannot be matched anywhere in Canada! Viva Le Quebecois!
    "If at any time you do not receive the smile you were expecting, be generous and give that person a smile. Because nobody has as much necessity of a smile than the person that does not know how to smile at others." Dalai Lama on the new millenium

I also had a bit of trouble getting to Merb. I get a message that the site is not available. It was only through a Google search link that I got in here.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Zed View Post
    I hope you enjoy it here for now. Lot's of cute girls here on Merb. ehhh ?
    Indeed there are. I just saw a classy Montreal VIP Lady on the weekend. Review to follow on Terb, and Merb too. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Zed View Post
    The webhost in Europe is gone home so we can't do anything till they return to work tomorrow, with some luck it will be some time tomorrow before we can restore the site.
    Any updates.

Quote Originally Posted by Bickle View Post
    It did cross my mind that it could have been an attack by the Peter MacKay Irregulars..
    Then why are perb merb and other review boards still up?

Banned
    Hmmm,

Quote Originally Posted by ocean View Post
    it was North Korea!!!...
    More accurately...the rumor is now that the Koreans have shown what they can do they are taking some "donations" on the side to help their tragic economy...RIGHT Mr. Harper!!!

Merlot

Quote Originally Posted by 58allgood View Post
    Any updates.
    Still repairing damaged files we're still several hours away from restoring the site but hopefully it will be today.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast