View Poll Results: Should the MODS make the change

14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 50.00%
  • No

3 21.43%
  • Shut the F up, Nylonlover idiot-freakazoid

4 28.57%

Thread: long overdue question regarding Amour & Compagnie (incall section)

long overdue question regarding Amour & Compagnie (incall section)

OK, if you check the incall section of merb, the A&C thread is running on 26 pages I think.... and we just started not long ago!!

If I wanna find some info on a specific SP at A&C, I have to run through all these pages. Big waste of time.

Suggestion to the MODS:

Create a whole sub-section called A&C. When you click on that, you will be diverted to another page that has a SPECIFIC thread on each SP, in addition to a "General info" thread, where specific inquiries will be relegated (ie: "hey when is this place open" or "how do we get there" or "who do u recommend").

actually, I think questions like that should be eliminated by the MODS, but that's only my 2 cents....

I think this is long overdue. And if this doesn't happen, then my prediction will be that by next year, this thread will be at 150 pages......

Talking A poll... Hmmm...

I guess putting a poll will catch the attention of the MODs?
    My suggestion to clean up the thread o all the nonsense like the address of the place, the rate, the phone number and maybe place that on the first page.
    Make her laugh, make her smile, and do make her moan

I can't believe that the "shut the F ups" made it onto the scoreboard

Mod 2
    Mods do not have the required vBulletin board priviledges to create and/or manage sub-sections.

Besides, unless I misunderstood your request, creating a sub-section for A&C would be showing favoritism for them. If we start doing that, we would also need create a sub-section for every other incall/outcall agency in Montreal. That would be very nice, but looking at the way people use the board right now (at least 20% of threads created in wrong sections, many puerile and useless posts, review sections used for everything but reviews, etc), I don't see how such sub-sections would remain clean unless Mods spend their day cleaning them up.

The suggestion you are making sounds very much like the Canbest organisation / structure, am I right? If your expectations are a bit lower, cleaning that specific thread is a possibility, althought many other mega-threads would also need such a cleanup too... Back to the favoritism problem.

Last edited by Mod 2; 11-14-2005 at 07:56 AM.