Thread: Need a place to stay in Gaspe

Banned

Need a place to stay in Gaspe

I wasn't sure where to post this.

I'm planning my next vacation in May for about a week. I want it to be somewhere by the sea shore. I don't drive so the place has to be very close to a nice beach and preferably to Via Rail station. Gaspe comes to mind but I'm open to other options.

So if you either have a place to rent for one week or know somebody or have general information about the area please let me know. I also don't want to pay over 600$ for the rent.

Thank you,
    Carla

Quote Originally Posted by Carla
    I wasn't sure where to post this.

I'm planning my next vacation in May for about a week. I want it to be somewhere by the sea shore. I don't drive so the place has to be very close to a nice beach and preferably to Via Rail station. Gaspe comes to mind but I'm open to other options.

So if you either have a place to rent for one week or know somebody or have general information about the area please let me know. I also don't want to pay over 600$ for the rent.

Thank you,
    Carla

Hi Carla

I suggest staying in PercÚ just do a search on the web. Plenty of decent motel rooms, you should be able to get a good price seeing as you are going in May.

Hope this helps

Ciao