Thread: In The Spirit Of The Da Vinci Code

Smile Anagrams

So are you saying that typos favoured by certain posters may be coded anagrams?

Retired veteran hobbyist

The DaVincy Code

Until now, i've only seen one favorable review of the movie....from none other than Roger Ebert in the Chicago-Sun Times. If he likes it, i probably will like it!! Maybe never reading the book will make the movie more enjoyable to watch for me. Oh yeah...the entertainment reporter from CNN who's now in Cannes also liked it. She also never read the book.

proud infidel
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday
    Until now, i've only seen one favorable review of the movie....from none other than Roger Ebert in the Chicago-Sun Times. If he likes it, i probably will like it!! Maybe never reading the book will make the movie more enjoyable to watch for me. Oh yeah...the entertainment reporter from CNN who's now in Cannes also liked it. She also never read the book.
    I went to see the movie yesterday. I must say that I hadn't read the book beforehand. I thought it was very good, although one must try to remain focussed throughout the movie so as not to miss anything, since the plot can get quite complicated at times, especially near the end where there seems to be a flurry of twists. I do think, however, that the movie lacked a bit in the humour and/or lightheartedness department, as it often seemed to be taking itself too seriously. Lastly, I was somewhat disappointed in the performance of Paul Bettany, who, I thought, did not come across as very credible in the role of a bleached-haired, strange foreign accent-speaking, crazy-looking monk .

fml