I think it is time we discuss some of the lies in Hobbyland. We all know this biz is about selling fantasies so we should be able to list the lies we routinely hear. Here is a list of some, but not all the lies.
1) SPs that say they don`t do drugs (the majority abuse drugs and some are a lot worse then others);
2) SPs that claim to be single (the majority have boyfriends and/or pimps and want the clients to think they`re single);
3) SPs that claim they save their money (the majority blow it all);
4) SPs that claim they go to school (very few are actually in school);
5) Agency owners that label their ladies as GFE/PSE to lure unsuspecting clients;
6) Agency owners that bump you off if a better client comes along;
7) Agency owners that claim they never have sex with their ladies (almost all male agency owners have dipped in the cookie jar at one time or another);
8) Agency owners and SPs that create fake handles on the boards to create bogus reviews;
9) Clients making bad reviews for dubious reasons (the truth is that they were smelly, rude jerks that do not know the first thing about grooming themselves or respecting ladies);
10) Clients raving about how beautiful and SP is (very few real beauties out there; most clients exaggerate, especially if they get a TCIM).
Feel free to add to the list. This should be interesting.