Thread: Why I removed my negative comment on Kim of Indy Secerets

Exclamation Why I removed my negative comment on Kim of Indy Secerets

I decided to delete the thread on Kim of Indy's Secrets. There were two reasons behind this decision:

1) She apologized to me and it was clear that she was misdirected by the booker of Indy's Secrets, aka Marc of Elegance VIP ;

2) I will not support any vultures who take advantage of the situation to nickel & dime SPs, offering them a review in return for better rates. My goal was to share a negative experience but obviously some @ssholes decided to try to take advantage of the situation.

Kim or any other SP or agency does not need to offer discounts to anyone after a negative comment. This lady is gorgeous and she sounds very nice.

Let's move on.

GG
    "There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
    - Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by ZoneAlarm
    Good for you, personally i believe you did the right thing as she proved to actually care and explain the situation and on top of everything had a valid reason. Kim seems like a great girl, to bad people have to be idiots and do prank calls.
    ZA,

Thanks. Prank calling is low but contacting her asking for a discount in exchange for a favorable review is downright disgusting. I posted my experience and now it's over. I do not see any reason to leave it up there to encourage scumbags to harass her for discounts.

And people wonder why I do not like posting negative reviews....

GG
    "There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
    - Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by DoingittoDeath
    You might then wish to delete this thread in a week or so, too.

Maybe even sooner.

GG
    - Oscar Wilde