Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Question

  1. #1

    Question

    Hello Everyone,

    I hope everyone is doing well despite the weather (slush...ick ick) I have a silly question, on behalf of a friend of mine really. If a girl seems to be very pretty, stable, drug free and is a FULL debutante in all it`s terms ( first experience in escorting world, chose random agency out of an add in paper) Why might an owner perhaps decline her desire to work outcall instead of incall ( where she would make more money and have nicer surrounding) , might it be because the incall would fall without her?? Im just looking for some different opinions here... and I know this is the place to get them! Thank you in advance
    Sexi.Lexi

  2. #2
    Veteran of Misadventures
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    13,145
    Maybe he doesn't have a driver?

  3. #3
    Having a problem understanding this. If she's got the goods then it's all about marketing. A rule of thumb is that the more attractive girls who offer the better service (i.e. GFE) generally are in outcall. (Yes Guys I know there are exceptions). If she is not happy with the opinion of the agency she chose or if she feels the owner is conning her, then get a second opinion preferably from a reputable outcall agency of whom there are several who are members of this board.(See the General Area and the MERB advertisers sections). Without seeing her that's the best I would be able to do and even then beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And is she GFE?
    Confucius say: Man who take woman into house on side of hill - not on level.

  4. #4
    Thats the thing boys.... She did not even know that other outcall agencys paid 100hr, she is a complete baby in the business...... she works at the first place she found, she thinks being pushed around by customers is normal and did not even realize she COULD look else where... and I worry that the owners might not react happily if they lose their GEM...
    Last edited by Lexalicious; 11-22-2007 at 06:47 PM.
    Sexi.Lexi

  5. #5

    Smile In every sense of the word...

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexalicious
    debutante in all it`s terms
    The word "debutante" also refers to prostitutes who have not reached full legal age.

  6. #6
    she`s full age..lol
    Sexi.Lexi

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexalicious
    she`s full age..lol
    Then she's not a debutante in every sense of the word...

  8. #8

    Debutante

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy Montana
    Then she's not a debutante in every sense of the word...
    Debutante

    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    A debutante (or deb) (from the French débutante, "female beginner") is a young lady from an aristocratic or upper class family who has reached the age of maturity, and as a new adult, is introduced to society at a formal presentation known as her "debut" or "coming out".


    From Dictionary.com
    –noun
    a young woman making a debut into society.


    From merriam-webster.com
    a young woman making her formal entrance into society

    Based on all popular/recognized definitions she can be of legal age (18) and still be a debutante.

  9. #9

    Danger?

    ... and I worry that the owners might not react happily if they lose their GEM...
    Are you implying that this girl could be in physical danger if she phones her present agency one day to say she is moving on and applies to other agencies?
    If this sort of thing actually goes on it is well hidden. Seems to me we would have heard about it on this board.
    Confucius say: Man who take woman into house on side of hill - not on level.

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    montreal
    Posts
    2,116
    Why not suggest to her to simply call other agencies and ask questions and find out what her options are?

    Stella can guide her on what questions to ask when checking out various agencies.

    Ronnie,
    Naughtylady
    They will forget what you said,
    they will forget what you did,
    but they will never forget the way you made them feel.

  11. #11
    Name Retired.
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Her Hot Dreams
    Posts
    2,417
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexalicious
    Thats the thing boys.... She did not even know that other outcall agencys paid 100hr, she is a complete baby in the business...... she works at the first place she found, she thinks being pushed around by customers is normal and did not even realize she COULD look else where... and I worry that the owners might not react happily if they lose their GEM...
    Hello Lexalicious,

    Is there some reason why you did not guide he more closely with your advice? It sounds like her agency wants A LOT of control. Get her to move on to some place where she can have better control over decisions. Maybe XXXTASE, Eleganza, Satin Dreams...Montreal Sex City with Miss Jessy might be very good for her.

    Regards,

    Korbel
    Korbie: of the Boston Red Sox Nation...the NBA Champion Boston Celtics Pride...and...the New England Patriots Dynasty!

  12. #12

    Talking Pimps Dictionary

    Quote Originally Posted by NYClimber
    Debutante

    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    A debutante (or deb) (from the French débutante, "female beginner") is a young lady from an aristocratic or upper class family who has reached the age of maturity, and as a new adult, is introduced to society at a formal presentation known as her "debut" or "coming out".


    From Dictionary.com
    –noun
    a young woman making a debut into society.


    From merriam-webster.com
    a young woman making her formal entrance into society

    Based on all popular/recognized definitions she can be of legal age (18) and still be a debutante.
    Never said the contrary but some pimps in the past (and probably still today) played on the semantic confusion to advertise underage girls. Same phenomenon happened with porn.

  13. #13
    Pimp means prostitute in my posession, so I guess evertime an escort is with you, your pimipoing it? :-) Yes actually I have helped her out a bit... shès gone over to the xxxtase side because I have always thought Martin was an awesome guy
    Sexi.Lexi

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •