Thread: Classiest Strip Club

Classiest Strip Club

Gentleman

What is the classiest stripclub in downtown montreal?

By classiest I mean, the club that has the most beautiful ladies and the best atmosphere.

The less raunchy the better and no contact would be a plus.

I don't want you guys to think I've gotten religion, lets just say I want to give someone a gentle introduction to the erotic arts.

Your help would be appreciated.

Banned
    There are a few good threads in the SC section with accurate descriptions and locations.
    Higher end-non contact you cant go wrong with Wandas, chez Paree etc...but check out the thread.
    Rolo

I would have to say that every time I have taken an out of town guest to Wandas, they have really had a good time and enjoyed the atmosphere. Contact isn't an issue here, and the girls are lovely and the general layout of the place good. I personally don't like it only because I am more action oriented, but there ya go!

MATt
    Your mileage may vary... mine did!

Fuck Models Love Stripper Uncle Kracker's Avatar
    I'll second the Super Sex nomination.

I was there on my first trip up north and it has a very nice laid back atmosphere. The Wait & Dance staff were friendly and not pushy.

Recomended

i also give my vote to super sex. the renovations they made last year opened up some space giving the place a more relaxed atmospere. you also see alot of feminin clientele. i agree on the point that paree has beatifull woman but super sex is not far behind.