Thread: Fairwell and take care

Emperor of Earth
    69 Hard-On Ave

Fairwell and take care

Hi there ladies and gentlemen. Long time since I posted anything or responded to any postings, I simply got tired of the boards and the hobby since last July. Itís rare that I visit or even think of the boards or the hobby any more.

Whatís all of this then?

I realized that I never said farewell to all of you and that some were wondering why the info I listed at one time on a few different places was no longer accurate. Sorry for that, but my posts are all of date now and about 3 months short of 1 full year since I updated any info.

I also wanted to say farewell to all of you and the best of luck in your lives. Hope all of you have a great life and success in every endeavor. The hobby was fun for a bit, but now Iíve been haply in a serious relationship since September to a great lady 5yrs older than I. Life couldnít be better and love where lifeís taking me right now.

With this in mind I want to address the following:

1- If you are enjoying the hobby and the boards than please play safe and enjoy it.
    2- If you are using the hobby because you feel you canít get a date the normal way or have self-esteem issues than I advise you to cut yourself off from the hobby and the boards as it only makes things worse and breads laziness.

Also I like to address the following people:

1- To those who liked me I say thanks for your support and I love you guys. You were great friends and good people. Al the best for your future.
    2- To those who were indifferent, best of luck.
    3- To those who dislike me I regret to inform you that you are pure evil and I will have to kill your ass (just kidding, my Samuel L Jackson impression). Best of luck to you.
    4- To the Mods I say great job on the boards and all the best to you.
    All hail Emperor BDC aka Napoliano Peter Greatzetski Czaro.

It's a whole new ballgame
    Where I belong.
    Good on you, BDC. Glad to hear things are going so well for you. Take care.
    A proud member of The Pinko Beatnik Conspiracyģ

Smile Happiness

Glad to read that you have found the happiness you deserve. All the best.

Thanks for dropping by.
    Wishing you all the best.