Thread: Missing Vegas style SP scene.

Missing Vegas style SP scene.

I love vegas, the SP waiting near the elevator, that look they give you etc.

I'll likely use an agency while in town, but want to see if there was a better place to grab a drink or two while in town.

I've been to Thursdays in the past, based on a recommendation, but I was there too early. No one was in the club but the bartenders.

Anyone have some suggestions? Hotel Bar, reg Bar or club?

Hang around the tables at the MGM Grand or Caesars Palace. A single guy at the tables at night is a sure hit. Get ready to unload your wallet. Bargain your price, you'll be surprised... it still won't be cheap but it'll be cheaper.

Have fun!

I am me, too!
    If only I knew...
    Nice start! Some efforts can go a long way... Gimme, gimme......

Here`s what I found in about 30 seconds in searching the lounge...

There`s probably other threads about bars where one can just "hang-out". All it requires to find them is reading and using the search function.

Wait! Are you talking about Montreal scene or Vegas? My bet is, for Vegas, you`d be better starting by asking on a Vegas board...
    Last edited by metoo4; 12-08-2008 at 10:01 PM.

With 1800 post, I'm sure you know that correct way and terms to use for searching. Sorry I dissappointed you with my skills. "Pick-Up"/Hangout was not what would cross my mind.

You win title for best google.

I was looking for places in Montreal. I would post in the usasexguide forums for vegas.