Thread: October bachelor party - looking for a girl or girls

October bachelor party - looking for a girl or girls

I'm helping organize a bachelor party for a friend of mine coming up in October. I am in charge of booking the "in-room entertainment".

There's going to be 10 guys including the bachelor. I am looking for a girl who could provide: a strip show, dancing for the bachelor, then some dances on us the rest of the guys. If she wanted to stay and hostess too, that would be great. I don't know if any of the guys would be looking for extras, maybe two or three of the guys that are single. That would be up to you.

Any recommendations?

Call Kitana from Devilish

I have been to a bachelor party with her before and she was great and real cool too!

Quote Originally Posted by master_bates View Post
    Call Kitana from Devilish

I have been to a bachelor party with her before and she was great and real cool too!
    MB:

I looked at the devlish website and didn;t see a Kitana. Any contact details?

Quote Originally Posted by todave View Post
    MB:

I looked at the devlish website and didn;t see a Kitana. Any contact details?

I havent been on there in a while, you're right she doesnt work there anymore

Go in outcall section and do a search on bachelor parties and try to find reviews of

girls that have already done them before.

Goodluck!