Thread: Tent Sex

Tent Sex

Time to dust off the cooler and spend a few nights outdoors. When I see all the young couples going camping (basically an excuse to fuck all weekend) I think of some of my good memories in a tent.
    Like getting it on in the afternoon with only a translucent screen between us and the outside world. Hot and sweaty sex. The aphrodesical effect of the scent of musquito repellant. Bouncy air mattress sex.
    Cold night cheap sleeping bag sex. Raining and nothing-else-to-do sex. Do you find camping and sex a great combination?

Will add that on my list to do.

I wonder if any SP would be up for a camping weekend?

I think SPs will charge extras for MGFE.

That's mosquitoes-and-GFE.
    [B][FONT=Arial][COLOR=Green]Mod 9[/COLOR][/FONT][/B][FONT=arial black][SIZE=4][B][URL="http://merb.ca/vbulletin/announcement.php?f=5"][COLOR=#ff0000]
    MERB's official rules[/COLOR][/URL][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][I][FONT=palatino linotype][/FONT][/I]

Quote Originally Posted by Turbodick View Post
    .... The aphrodesical effect of the scent of musquito repellant. Bouncy air mattress sex...
    DEET based repellent has one of the worst tastes on earth and will cause intense burning pain on any sensitive areas of the body. It will melt the surface of plastics.
    It is a severe, impairment sex. IMKO.

Tenting reminds me of the Army..hardly an erotic experience. I have fucked in a tent, of course, but prefer the bed any old day.

Rookie hobbyist
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Mercury View Post
    DEET based repellent has one of the worst tastes on earth and will cause intense burning pain on any sensitive areas of the body. It will melt the surface of plastics.
    Not to mention that DEET is a carcinogen.

Ah yes. Tent sex. Good stuff and it helps that you have some privacy for you and your lady (think Algonquin Park). Sound travels like crazy in the woods so if your honey is a loud one, be prepared for some funny looks from your neighbors. It's all good ... unless you want everyone to hear your mating calls while you establish your territory. heh heh.

It's a whole new ballgame
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Mercury View Post
    Perhaps he's referring to Old Time Woodsman's Fly Dope.

My personal recollections of outdoor sex all involve psychedelics.
    The mounties always get their man.

Quote Originally Posted by rumpleforeskiin View Post
    Perhaps he's referring to Old Time Woodsman's Fly Dope.

My personal recollections of outdoor sex all involve psychedelics.
    Muskol works for me. Yes it is nasty stuff and for external use only.

Quote Originally Posted by Zen View Post
    Not to mention that DEET is a carcinogen.
    I would suggest sex in an igloo. Wrapped in bear fur* and careful tongue skill of avoiding licking the ice floor when dining at the Y.

* For PETA lovers out there, I was referring to synthetic fur.
    [B][FONT=Arial][COLOR=Green]Mod 9[/COLOR][/FONT][/B][FONT=arial black][SIZE=4][B][URL="http://merb.ca/vbulletin/announcement.php?f=5"][COLOR=#ff0000]
    MERB's official rules[/COLOR][/URL][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][I][FONT=palatino linotype][/FONT][/I]