Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mel Gibson loses his shit BIGTIME!!

Mel Gibson loses his shit BIGTIME!!

This guy needs some serious psychotherapy! 8 minutes of rage!
    Jules Winnfield (Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction) English, motherfu*ker, do you speak it?

Typical Yankee fan in the Merb Sports Section!! Bwwaahh.

It's a whole new ballgame
    No time to watch it now. Is this anywhere near as good as Denis Leary's Mel Gibson-Kevin Youkilis rant?

http://www.spike.com/video/denis-leary-lenny/2764065
    Last edited by rumpleforeskiin; 07-13-2010 at 12:50 PM.
    The mounties always get their man.

Weird hey ? Another 'movie director' who come up with something about "rape"...

Quote Originally Posted by rumpleforeskiin View Post
    No time to watch it now. Is this anywhere near as good as Denis Leary's Mel Gibson-Kevin Youkilis rant?

http://www.spike.com/video/denis-leary-lenny/2764065
    Alot more vile!! He just verbally abuses his wife for the entire phone conversation.
    Jules Winnfield (Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction) English, motherfu*ker, do you speak it?

In deep shit today, ...................will be king tommorow. It happens a lot in Hollywood. How many times have stars broken the law, took drugs or slapped their wife around and a few months later they were forgiven by the public?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Special K View Post
    Alot more vile!! He just verbally abuses his wife for the entire phone conversation.
    He is a fuc*ing idiot.

Veteran of Misadventures
    I think we are finding out that Mel Gibson was not acting with the character he played in the "Lethal Weapon" movies. It was a case of art imitating life. I think he also has a terrible alcohol problem. His talent agency dropped him last Friday and his spokesperson then issued a very cocky statement saying he had no need for an agent anyway. I think the guy has anger/alcohol issues. However, he has made some pretty good movies. And took a lot of chances in making them too. I think he financed Passion of the Christ or much of it anyway. Nobody will ever accuse him of not having any balls, but he clearly seems to have some issues at this time.
    Last edited by EagerBeaver; 07-13-2010 at 02:56 PM.

Do you know why words like furious, infuriated, livid, angry, exasperated, crazy exist? Because people get that way. She led him along and he ranted into her recording device. It takes two to tango this and she's the one that published it.
    But Mel has been in trouble with alcohol, religion and anger for a long time.

And his 3rd rant has hit the internet! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27By7...layer_embedded

As well as the 1st rant which hit the net on Thursday! Quite the racial attack in this one. http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...listen-it-here
    Last edited by Special K; 07-13-2010 at 05:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EagerBeaver View Post
    I think we are finding out that Mel Gibson was not acting with the character he played in the "Lethal Weapon" movies.
    Hate, violence and revenge as been central in many of his movies... which people like to watch as long as there is some nice special effects.

He just can't be racist. After all when he made those racist remarks about the Jews he appologized to the rabbis. That takes care of it right??......More Cheese.....LOL

He accepted the invitation to become Mod 12. Better watch-out guys! Mod 8 and I, we're just softies...

Quote Originally Posted by Mod 11 View Post
    He accepted the invitation to become Mod 12. Better watch-out guys! Mod 8 and I, we're just softies...
    Hahaha classic!

Veteran of Misadventures
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod 11 View Post
    He accepted the invitation to become Mod 12.
    Will he be allowed to drink while moderating?

Quote Originally Posted by Special K View Post
    Maybe Mel was trying to one-up Alec Baldwin who had some classic rants not only against Kim Basinger but also his daughter, who was a pre-teen or very early teen at the time. Think also of classic verbal and/or physical flameouts by Nicholson (a golf club attack on some guy's car), Sean Penn, Christian Bale (against his mother and sister), Christian Slater, Mickey Rourke, Sinatra ("You're just a two dollar broad", he snarled at a female author as he threw a crumpled $2 bill in her direction), Charlie Sheen, Tom Sizemore, and on and on. And we aren't even mentioning others like OJ, Robert Blake, Gig Young...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast