Thread: Best buffet thread.

Best buffet thread.

What are the best buffets around town. I have tried Buffet Corfu on Masson near St. Michel. While the food is not the best I have ever had, it seems to be a very good value. $6.95 (lunch time) This place has a mix of Italain, greek, Chinese and Quebequois favorites.

La Perle (West Island)

(thai and szechuan)

Vichey Jean Talon near Pie IX

The Vichey buffet goes for $4.99 at lunch time. The food is not that great but it is a nice change from McDonalds at the same price.

Buffet maharaja

This is a case of quantity over quality, a lot of choices but none of the dishes are spectacular, I found the butter chicken, which is one of my favourite indian dishes, (the one with the orangish sauce) to be very bland. Again, quantity over quality
    Bière Froide, Cold Beer! Tricolore jusqu'au bout!
    Les Canadiens sont là!

chez paree few years ago when they still had buffets

I am affraid to eat at the strip club buffets.

I was told once that they wheel the stuff they serve you today and wheel it out and serve it to you again the next day. I was told that if the food seems to be realy spicey, thats because they are trying to camoflage the stale odors in the old food.

I prefer the food at Super, although haven't been there for a while.

Where is super, and whats it like?

Opps sorry, Super = Super Sexe. The food is pretty good considering it's basically free. Even the strippers eat it.

Tactile Member

Super Sexe

Yes, the food weekdays at the Super Sexe is a great buy: just the tip for the doorman and the price of a bottle of beer. Plus you get the eye candy as an extra.

Got news for you Xman.

Strippers eat just about anything.