Thread: scared but relieved

scared but relieved

We all know the risks associated with hobbying but this one was new to me. Simply put, I got strep penis. One morning after seeing an sp from a well known agency ( i will keep this info confidential) I awoke with what I can only describe as a big pimple on my dick. I knew it was related to the previous night's activities but I also was fairly sure it wasn't one of your normal std's. So I squeezed it like a pimple and thought that might be it. Not really but I had to try. Anyways when it returned, off to the hospital I went to get checked. The Dr., who is rather experienced, was a little mystified as he had never seen anything like this. Not a good sign I thought but he assured me it wasn't herpes etc and that with antibiotics,whatever it was would go away in a few days. He was right and when I finally got the diagnosis he asked me if my partner had a sore throat as I had strep dick. Just thought I should share the info as sometimes your worst fears don't actually come to fruition. Have fun and play safe.
    Last edited by pyjama guy; 03-01-2011 at 12:34 PM.

the last of the mohicans
    montreal or costa rica baby
    And up until today i thought i had heard it all..?
    Ive honestly never heard of strep penis?..
    I wish you a speedy recovery, and if its contagious?.. And re-occuring like herpes?.. Dont forget to keep your dick in your pants.
    "This life of ours, this is a wonderful life. If you can get through life like this and get away with it, hey, that’s great. But its very, very unpredictable. There’s so many ways you can screw it up.”

Thanks for your good wishes Mr. Bond, I've been a fan of yours for a while. All is okay, back to normal and not to be experienced again until I get head again from someone with strep throat,lol. I made up the name "strep penis" as I thought this was the best way to describe my condition and the medical terminology wouldn't have meant much to most readers. Back in action this weekend!!