Thread: Quick Question about the 'Chat Now' button

Quick Question about the 'Chat Now' button

I was wondering why nobody from merb is ever on the MERB chat ? I only see some people from terb or perb .
    Is chat just a thing of the past ?

MERB Chat was quite active when it was first implemented. Over time, activity seems to have fallen off. It remains a very good way to communicate and chat with other members. If you wish to start a chat session, just start a thread in the Lounge and invite anyone who may be on line to drop in. You might be pleasantly surprised and be joined by a number of members.

Quote Originally Posted by johnmbot View Post
    nobody on merb is worth chatting with...
    Especially a "bot"

the last of the mohicans
    I went there once and i wasnt too sure how it worked..
    but as soon as your in, everyone can see whatever you write..it isnt 1 on 1.
    I was just randomly sending out canada flags?.
    "Scars remind us where we've been. They don't have to dictate where we're going"

It's a whole new ballgame
    The chatroom was actually quite busy during the winter of 2007-2008. More recently, someone wanting to stimulate activity will post an invitation in the Superchat thread, usually with some results. Here`s the thread:

https://merb.cc/vbulletin/showthread...ight=superchat
    The mounties always get their man.

You can create your own private chat room and protect it with a password which you can send by PM to those you wish to join you. You can also start a private chat with any other member who is in chat by clicking on their name and sending them a message.

the last of the mohicans
    WRITING FREE LOVEMAKER IN THE CHAT REALLY GETS THE FOLK FROM WESTERN CANADA ALL ROWDY!
    i am the anonymous flag poster!

what the hell is that place..some kind of alternate reality...
    sheesh!

the space chat
    "Scars remind us where we've been. They don't have to dictate where we're going"

LOL. Hilarious!!!!! Gotta love Rickybonds!