Thread: Turn on or Turn off ?

Turn on or Turn off ?

When a wife, girlfriend, or lover choses to help herself reach orgasm by using her fingers, is this a turn on or turn off ?

It can be considered a turn on because
    -it shows that she is comfortable enough with you as a partner to play with herself while having sex.
    -that she is in the moment and wants to achieve the same rush that most men achieve with less effort.
    -that she wants to move with your rhythum and cum at the same time.
    -you get to experience her convulsions of ecstacy that are more real than any acting could provide

It can be considered a turn off because
    - it may be considered a selfish act as she focusses more on herself than on you as a couple
    - it can be humbling, because with all your best efforts you are failing to hit maximum results for her
    - it seems ackward and distracting to have her fingers massaging herself while you are having intercourse

Feel free to give your opinion or add any other pros or cons.

Why not. She uses her fingers on you.

For me it's a no brainer. Turn ON! Any girl that is empowered by her sexuality is sexy. I like to give pleasure and a girl having pleasure with me is a real turn on. That's the whole point of having sex, letting yourself loose, enjoying the moment. A lot of girls (not sps) like when you come on them (COB, COF, CIM) masturbating or by their own work because it makes them feel good about pleasing you in any way that works. I have the same philosophy.

What ever gets the job done.

I like it. It shows she's taking an interest in what's going on.
    “Truth, Justice, Freedom, Reasonably Priced Love.”

Definitive turn on for me. It's a sign that she is confident with her sexuality and confortable with you. I would rather be with a woman that is helping herself reach orgasm with her fingers than with a someone who is faking it.

the last of the mohicans
    i love it when a girl does that..
    it increases the glide factor, and adds to the overall pleasure of the ordeal.
    what i hate is when a girl trys to play with my umm...balls while im working away. that is a total turn off for me.
    "Scars remind us where we've been. They don't have to dictate where we're going"

Thought I would bump this up to get some new opinions...

Turn on. She's looking at me, doing the same. The session just gets hotter and hotter.

I like to think that she's rubbing herself ONLY because she's so turned on by my nude body.

Watching her stroke herself is a good turn on, better still you both stroking each other until you both climax is even better. If your not comfortable seeing her playing with heself then I guess she doesn't turn you on in other ways either. Its all about mutual enjoyment.

Turn on

I love to watch a woman touch herself
    Stay thirsty my friends