Montreal Escorts

Recent content by boredmotorcycle

  1. boredmotorcycle

    What time of the day do you prefer seeing SPs?

    Evenings. 100%. I'm missing out on some SPs who mostly work only earlier during the day (especially in MPs), but I just don't feel like 11:30 AM is the right time for me for this kind of meeting.
  2. boredmotorcycle

    Pourboires

    I round it up and I always try to bring a gift. I believe it's a nice gesture and it also works well to break the ice.
  3. boredmotorcycle

    2026 Quebec Provincial Election

    So Refus is going to be the best Prime Minister :eek:
  4. boredmotorcycle

    Do you have an immediate boner when you start your session with a SP?

    My little friend weirdly doesn't react when I meet and talk with the SP or when I'm getting ready in the shower, but will instantly get rock hard the exact second we jump on the bed, lol.
  5. boredmotorcycle

    World Cup Soccer 2026

    Spain's playstyle is too predictable despite having the squad that can win it all. Germany is improving but nowhere near back to their glorious level. Argentina will collapse the second Messi has a bad game, although that might not happen to him, lol. Netherlands will probably make a deep run...
  6. boredmotorcycle

    World Cup Soccer 2026

    Canada is co-hosting the biggest sports event in the world for the very first time and he's the former Prime Minister of said country... yet he ends up attending the USA game instead? I wonder what his father would've thought of this... The kind of man who would've been the first in the...
  7. boredmotorcycle

    Which instagram influencer would you pay?

    Shame that her OF is a giant mess (multiple accounts over the years, rebrand every six months, the wall is IG 2.0, and everything is so insanely expensive in private that one sextape can literally cost as much as a real session with a SP)... But goddamn, she's crazy hot and built to fuck with...
  8. boredmotorcycle

    World Cup Soccer 2026

    Horrible predictions. ESPN is still as shitty as ever.
  9. boredmotorcycle

    Continuos SP Cancellations and Your Time

    Six times is crazy bad luck o_O I'm pretty sure I made almost as many bookings in the last month, too, but never got cancelled. I didn’t book Callie, though.
  10. boredmotorcycle

    How Can an Escort Tell your Profession?

    I've never met one who wasn't surprised by my profession so far. It's actually a guessing game I like to play with each one, lol.
  11. boredmotorcycle

    Do bad reviews stop you from seeing a service provider, or are you still willing to give them a chance?

    I'm not going to lie, if she's my kind of hot, I'm going all-in no matter the reviews, lol. My success rate is still pretty high despite this reckless "strategy". Unless it's a shitty case of bad hygiene/scam/theft, I'll take the bait.
  12. boredmotorcycle

    Simply the best

    Thank you for the idea, will ask for it when I see a SP tomorrow ;)
  13. boredmotorcycle

    Petition for MERB to get a Dark mode/theme

    I would certainly appreciate it. Everything on my phone is scheduled to turn on Dark mode from sunset to sunrise when possible.
  14. boredmotorcycle

    Do you ever save up your nut for your favorite SP?

    I just try to avoid masturbating or seeing another SP the day before. I won't go to greater lengths, lol.
  15. boredmotorcycle

    The Rising Cost of the Hobby and Rate Increases

    I really don't know much about rates increases and inflation over the years in this escorting world, but... As a man who got into the game just some weeks ago, I find the rates to be quite reasonable in most cases. Reasonable enough to even bring drinks & sweets and leave a tip as well. And no...