MERB Banner
Montreal Escorts

Recent content by Petit prince

  1. Petit prince

    Euphoria agency in the news

    Some of them would go at forever, socia or outcall agencies and some might just keep their best regulars / Indy or just decide to retire maybe earlier..
  2. Petit prince

    Euphoria agency in the news

    Thanks/ here is the link (5 min video) They indeed said they have more budget and recently created a specialized unit for agencies …:/ damn https://ici.radio-canada.ca/info/videos/1-10781015/reportage-choc-sur-agences-escortes-spvm-assure-enqueter-sur-exploitation-sexuelle
  3. Petit prince

    Euphoria agency in the news

    Hmm. Where can we find this information online please?
  4. Petit prince

    Euphoria agency in the news

    I also spotted a new article published this morning about Xo La Presse : Médecin spécialiste de jour, recruteur de prostituées la nuit https://lp.ca/3M6lUI?sharing=true
  5. Petit prince

    Euphoria agency in the news

    Let’s see if euphoria publish again on merb after today and we will know by tomorrow Some girls today show fully booked or partial booked lol there is still courageous clients going today if we look at their website schedules
  6. Petit prince

    Euphoria agency in the news

    I wonder if they will stay open or close like XO after this
  7. Petit prince

    New Montreal agency; Socia

    Socia has mainly 2 locations: • Old Port / Cité Multimédia • Downtown The parking situation is easier for their incalls in the Old Port / Cité Multimédia area and more difficult in the core downtown, but there is always private parking available nearby.
  8. Petit prince

    Pourboires

    Nowadays at agencies I usually round up, so it’s $20 or $30 extra. I used to give only the exact amount. To show even more appreciation, I can offer a meal or drinks, and maybe once a year a gift if they’re people I see regularly. I think everything said here is true. I asked one of the most...
  9. Petit prince

    Favorite term for escorts?

    The secret friend lol
  10. Petit prince

    Your wish list of sp's you would like to see re-appear on the scene

    Daty & Fiv were fine for me. So I guess it’s YMMV depending on the hygiene & or comfort zone with clients.
  11. Petit prince

    Your wish list of sp's you would like to see re-appear on the scene

    Yes her BBBJ are so sloppy lol a bit like Angelina at Euphoria. I am not aware of restrictions except Greek for Leah
  12. Petit prince

    Your wish list of sp's you would like to see re-appear on the scene

    She is still great. Legendary BBBJ lol natural body & in shape. I booked her recently
  13. Petit prince

    Your wish list of sp's you would like to see re-appear on the scene

    https://tryst.link/escort/leahmedeiros
  14. Petit prince

    Do women pay for SPs.

    This intel worth thousands bro lol
  15. Petit prince

    Do women pay for SPs.

    An escort I know used to book escort as well because she loves girl as much as I do :) … and for our next duo she agreed she would pay if she can choose who & after I would chose and it will be my turn to pay! sounds like a fair deal