Classy Angel
Montreal Escorts

Recent content by LC18

  1. LC18

    What are you grateful for today?

    Grateful for the very hot clients I’ve had these past few days. I feel blessed
  2. LC18

    The Confessional

    I am genuinely attracted by older men. I like watching their reaction when I tell them how old my ex is and how old my fuckfriend is
  3. LC18

    The Bitching thread

    Non ils sont encore là
  4. LC18

    Random thoughts (*rises from the dead*)

    Back in the days, you contact list was kind of linked to Facebook without you having to do anything. I’ve changed my name to Bloody Mary on Facebook and it changed the name in my friends phone. Some were scared or confused
  5. LC18

    Random thoughts (*rises from the dead*)

    That’s why I don’t use my real name online. Just in case
  6. LC18

    Random thoughts (*rises from the dead*)

    She’s using one phone, one wifi or one phone number
  7. LC18

    Controversial opinion

    Don’t see escorts/masseuses if you don’t want to get tested regularly. You’re putting yourself and others at risks. Getting tested doesn’t cancel all risks but it can sometimes prevent the spread of infections. There are places you can go to anonymously or without a RAMQ card. If you can’t do...
  8. LC18

    The Confessional

    I was invited there ;)
  9. LC18

    Favorite position when cumming

    So funny, everytime I say “prone bone” people are like “you mean lazy doggy???” Anyways, yessss. I like being able to whisper things, be very close and if you like neck grabbing that’s also possible
  10. LC18

    The Bitching thread

    Eh ben
  11. LC18

    Favorite position when cumming

    Lazy doggy style, some of you may know that already