Montreal Escorts

✨April Dyson✨⭐️Natural Busty Redhead ⭐️ GFE | PSE | KINKY | Nuru Massage | Duo | Couples | Solo Woman

April Dyson

Supporting Member
Dec 8, 2022
82
767
83

APRIL DYSON​

Exquisite Elite Companion
​
IMG_0384.jpeg

IMG_0006.jpeg

❤️ MY LINKS ❤️

My Website: https://www.aprildyson.com
Onlyfans: https://onlyfans.com/aprildyson_official
Instagram: X - Twitter: https://twitter.com/aprildyson1?lang=en

Welcome to my profile!
⭐️ Fluent in French and English⭐️
❤️ Je parle français ❤️

Allow me introduce myself, my name is April Dyson and I'm delighted that you've discovered me.

I am a Canadian woman who identifies as bisexual. I stand at a height of 5'7" (170 cm) and maintain a toned physique weighting 145 pounds. Nature as blessed me with striking red hair and captivating green eyes, while my bust size is a natural 34 DDD (34 F).

I consider myself to be a highly adaptable individual. With a master's degree in mathematics, I'm always eager to connect with people who can expand my knowledge and teach me new things. I value both physical and mental well-being, and I actively engage in athletic pursuits to take care of myself.

As a woman of refinement, I prioritize class and sophistication. I steer clear of drugs and cater exclusively to courteous, mature, and discerning gentlemen. Whether you're pressed for time and seeking a quick encounter or desiring a more leisurely companionship, my ultimate goal is to bring you satisfaction.

When it comes to beverages, I have a particular fondness for Italian and French red wine, champagne, and green tea. If you'd like to treat me to a small snack, I have a weakness for sushi and chocolate. Additionally, I have an affinity for lingerie, flowers, gift certificates, and Amazon gift cards. Feel free to explore the Wishlist section for more gift ideas.

I provide both incall and outcall services in the Montreal area, ensuring convenience for our rendezvous.

** Incall near Charlevoix metro station **
** Outcall**
** GFE /PSE - KINKY/BDSM **
** NURU MASSAGE **
** ROLE PLAY **
** DUOS AND COUPLES **
** WEBCAM **

** For any kind of service, references and a deposit may be required **

IMG_0090.jpeg

❤️ NURU MASSAGE ❤️

Bring erotic play back into the bedroom! This traditional, Japanese massage gel is perfect for slippery fun an erotic play. Enjoy a mess-free massage with the spill-proof massage sheet as your tackle, rub body-slide and wrestle your partner until you're both covered in gel!!

❤️ DUOS ❤️

Duos available with @Kasha Love Moore
@monicamarcil, @SaraMaynar and @Shantie_mtl and other girl friends (just ask me!)

I have a great passion for performing duos.

If you have a provider in mind, don't hesitate to let me know; I can turn your fantasy into a reality! Or reach out to me for recommendations on my girl friends.

Pre booking in advance is highly recommended.​

IMG_0078.jpeg

IMG_0011.jpeg

❤️ MY SERVICES ❤️

Chart of services available upon request. While it may not be exhaustive, it provides a good idea of my open mindness. Please note that all services are subject to YMMV.​



IMG_0074.jpeg

❤️ FOR CONTACT ❤️

I have a genuine curiosity for people and find it delightful when individuals take the opportunity to share a glimpse of themselves through writing. I invite you to express your interests, whether they be hobbies, passions or details about your occupation. You are welcome to disclose only what you feel comfortable sharing, as I assure you both privacy......and a pleasurable moment with me in return.

Please include all information:
Your Full Name
City of residence
Date / Time / Duration
Tell me something about you

Contact for more information:
+1-514-317-6299
[email protected]


NO PRIVATE NUMBER - ONLY COMMUNICATION BY TEXT MESSAGES OR WHATSAPP

❤️ IMPORTANT NOTICE ❤️​

** If you haven't received a prompt response to your text message, please reach out to me again, as some messages may be filtered and not sent or received. Messages with words related to sex or compensation are frequently censored, and you may not be notified if they are not sent or received. Words like INCALL and OUTCALL will most certainly be blocked. **
​
 

Attachments

  • 1740670102519.png
    1740670102519.png
    157.9 KB · Views: 2,628
  • IMG_0060.jpeg
    IMG_0060.jpeg
    51.1 KB · Views: 1,831
  • IMG_0068.jpeg
    IMG_0068.jpeg
    35.3 KB · Views: 2,068
  • IMG_0092.jpeg
    IMG_0092.jpeg
    90.9 KB · Views: 19,972
Last edited:

April Dyson

Supporting Member
Dec 8, 2022
82
767
83
☀️Week of September 28th:

Montreal:
- Thursday October 1st
- Friday October 2nd
- Saturday October 3rd

☀️Week of October 5th:

Montreal:
- Thursday October 8th
- Friday October 9th
- Saturday October 10th

☀️Week of October 12th:

Montreal:
- Wednesday October 14th
- Thursday October 15th
- Friday October 16th
- Saturday October 17th

☀️Week of October 19th:

Montreal:
- Wednesday October 21st

Ottawa:
- Thursday October 22nd
- Friday October 23rd
- Saturday October 24th
- Sunday October 25th

☀️Week of October 26th:

Montreal:
- Wednesday October 28th
- Thursday October 29th
- Friday October 30th
- Saturday October 31st

☀️Week of November 2nd:

Toronto:
- Monday November 2nd
- Tuesday November 3rd
- Wednesday November 4th
- Thursday November 5th

Montreal:
- Friday November 6th
 
  • Like
Reactions: AnotherRound