Classy Angel
Montreal Escorts

Akward moment running into an SP

Julia Sky

Supporting Member
Oct 29, 2016
2,656
6,346
113
Montreal
That made me think of an instance I made a spa reservation with a lady. They were asking for our names. I instinctively wrote down her SP's name but she told me she didn't want people to search it online for some reasons lol

In return I was worried about her concern so I tried to reach out to them (made few unsuccessful calls) to ask if they are checking reservations name against some IDs lol
But I had to ask it in way to not raise suspicions and ultimately make them check out our names online haha

Eventually I cancelled the reservation and rebooked it under another pseudonym I made up for her. Now she lives in my contact list with the pseudo of a pseudo lol

When I had a spa booking I made the reservation myself and asked the client to stay far enough behind to not hear the employee say my name during check in/check out. He sat by the window a few meters away while I was busy at the counter :) It worked out fine.
 

LeDodo

The hopeless romantic introvert and metrosexual
Jun 8, 2025
3,437
4,136
113
When I had a spa booking I made the reservation myself and asked the client to stay far enough behind to not hear the employee say my name during check in/check out. He sat by the window a few meters away while I was busy at the counter :) It worked out fine.
Nice option as well, I like it!
Although a bit of work for the lady to book and everything lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: DetectiveDavidMills

Mandouke

Well-Known Member
Apr 5, 2022
1,796
4,158
113
I had an awkward moment yesterday and ran into an SP I saw at Euphoria at the Bonaventure Metro Station. I was heading home from the office, and she was most likely going to work.

Nothing was said, but we exchanged knowing glances. My God, she looked great in streetwear, even better than I remembered her in her birthday suit.
 

LeafsSuck

Well-Known Member
Aug 25, 2011
968
742
93
I had an awkward moment yesterday and ran into an SP I saw at Euphoria at the Bonaventure Metro Station. I was heading home from the office, and she was most likely going to work.

Nothing was said, but we exchanged knowing glances. My God, she looked great in streetwear, even better than I remembered her in her birthday suit.
That is nice!!!! But I also like when they look better in their birthday suit than in regular clothes. I've been pleasantly shocked by this many times!
 

Anong

Well-Known Member
Apr 25, 2013
2,546
3,048
113
This was years ago, that it was not an SP but a stripper using the name Julie (ONLY Close Friend in club). We always share some drinks and talk before going to booth .While greeting me she would take me cheeks between her lips and tease with her tongue.
One day in Footlocker Store at Carrefour Laval shopping Centre I was with my family and I noticed that Julie is coming into the same store. I lost all my senses and lost my balls. I thought if she come to me and kiss the same way (moreover who she was).
I was a bit lucky that she was on the phone and her attention was on other side. I told my family that I got very urgent call from work and have to go immediately. Almost dragged and Rescued everyone out before she noticed.
 
Last edited:

Mandouke

Well-Known Member
Apr 5, 2022
1,796
4,158
113
Episode #2! Shoutout to the creep who this time didn't walk up to me, but observed me walking my dog yesterday and thought sending me a merb DM about it would be well received. I don't understand how these people don't realize how weird that behavior is. Now I have to spend another 2 weeks feeling like someone is watching me.
I would imagine that you would not see him again professionally. Good riddance!
 

Lunaseraphim

Of the moon
Supporting Member
Jul 18, 2024
3,507
11,961
113
33
Montréal
www.lunasparx.com
Episode #2! Shoutout to the creep who this time didn't walk up to me, but observed me walking my dog yesterday and thought sending me a merb DM about it would be well received. I don't understand how these people don't realize how weird that behavior is. Now I have to spend another 2 weeks feeling like someone is watching me.
See this is one of the reasons why I am tired of being so visible...
 

LeDodo

The hopeless romantic introvert and metrosexual
Jun 8, 2025
3,437
4,136
113
I was at a concert at the Beach Club, I was in the VIP balcony and suddenly I saw a SP in a VIP booth right below me showing up. Somehow I think she was saying hi to acquaintances and left that location rapidly. I was relieved as being that close would have made me think about her during the whole concert ...
 
  • Like
Reactions: DetectiveDavidMills

snowplow

New Member
Nov 24, 2012
13
11
3
I ran into an SP in the ground floor coffee shop of the office building I was working in at the time. I was with work colleagues, but she greeted me as an old friend and gave me a peck on the cheek. I had to skate a bit with my coworkers, but the SP and I kept seeing each other even after she retired.
 

lapadict

Well-Known Member
May 27, 2009
309
207
63
It is actually one of my biggest fears to run into an Sp that I have seen. I really try to choose well the providers who I believe will be discrete. That said, I once ran into a Dancer that I saw regularly. The conversations we had in the club and the booths were like friends catching up. Although I liked her and was very attracted to her, I have no (0) expectations beyond the clubs. So I was alone one evening when she spotted me and discretely said hi. You could tell that she wanted to make sure I really was alone. It had been around 4 months since I last saw her at the club. We spent a good 20 minutes chatting and catching up with some laughs. It was normal nice. Then she had to get going to the club. She asked if I was going later but I could not that night. Then, she did something that I only dream and fantasize about. She takes my hand and guides me into the entrance area of Fouf on St, Catherine St. and proceeded to French me for a solid 30 seconds. Then she told me her schedule for the next 2 weeks and off she went. Three days later, I went to the club and had the best 30 minute Lap Dance of my life. That was it. Nine months later the Covid adventure began. She never returned to the job.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Joe Thighsman

LeDodo

The hopeless romantic introvert and metrosexual
Jun 8, 2025
3,437
4,136
113
It is actually one of my biggest fears to run into an Sp that I have seen. I really try to choose well the providers who I believe will be discrete. That said, I once ran into a Dancer that I saw regularly. The conversations we had in the club and the booths were like friends catching up. Although I liked her and was very attracted to her, I have no (0) expectations beyond the clubs. So I was alone one evening when she spotted me and discretely said hi. You could tell that she wanted to make sure I really was alone. It had been around 4 months since I last saw her at the club. We spent a good 20 minutes chatting and catching up with some laughs. It was normal nice. Then she had to get going to the club. She asked if I was going later but I could not that night. Then, she did something that I only dream and fantasize about. She takes my hand and guides me into the entrance area of Fouf on St, Catherine St. and proceeded to French me for a solid 30 seconds. Then she told me her schedule for the next 2 weeks and off she went. Three days later, I went to the club and had the best 30 minute Lap Dance of my life. That was it. Nine months later the Covid adventure began. She never returned to the job.
That was not awkward. It was a nice moment lol
 
Ashley Madison