The porn dude
Montreal Escorts

Alia De La Cruz Perfect rounded booty Latina NEW IN INDUSTRY

Alia

New Member
May 12, 2019
18
0
0
​Hello Dear Gentlemen,​



I am a sweet but really wild in bed.
​
I am new in industry and love what I do.
​
Did I told you?..... I have the perfect rounded booty for you
​



I always make sure that you forget about the outside world, I always give my 100%, I offer Safe GFE, Domination, Soumission and so much more.
​
To know about my other services and see pictures and videos feel free to see my website or text me !​
​

​
​
IMG-1612-Facetune-23-05-2019-14-02-08_jp.jpg

IN / OUT CALLS
​
1H 300$
​
1H30 380$
​

OUT CALLS available June 2
​
out calls in Hotel only ( if you have a reference could be at the place of your choice. )
​

SCHEDULE FOR THE NEXT WEEK
​
​

​
Monday 1pm 3pm 7pm
Thursday 10am 1pm 3pm 5pm
​
Wednesday 1pm 7pm
​
Friday 10 am 2pm 5pm 7pm
​
Saturday 3pm

​

SEE YOU SOON DEAR LOVER !​
​
 

Alia

New Member
May 12, 2019
18
0
0
Hello Dear Gentlemen,




I am a sweet but really wild in bed.


I am new in industry and love what I do.


Did I told you?..... I have the perfect rounded booty for you





I always make sure that you forget about the outside world, I always give my 100%, I offer Safe GFE, Domination, Soumission and so much more.


To know about my other services and see pictures and videos feel free to see my website or text me !


www.aliadelacruz.com



(514)437-1479



IMG-1612-Facetune-23-05-2019-14-02-08_jp.jpg

IN / OUT CALLS


1H 300$


1H30 380$



INCALLS /OUTCALLS

SCHEDULE FOR THIS NEXT WEEK

​

​

Thursday 10am 1pm 3pm 5pm


Wednesday 1pm 7pm


Friday 10 am 2pm 5pm 7pm


Saturday 3pm




SEE YOU SOON DEAR LOVER !
​
 

Alia

New Member
May 12, 2019
18
0
0
Hello Dear Gentlemen,




I am a sweet but really wild in bed.


I am new in industry and love what I do.


Did I told you?..... I have the perfect rounded booty for you





I always make sure that you forget about the outside world, I always give my 100%, I offer Safe GFE, Domination, Soumission and so much more.


To know about my other services and see pictures and videos feel free to see my website or text me !


www.aliadelacruz.com



(514)437-1479



IMG-1612-Facetune-23-05-2019-14-02-08_jp.jpg

IN / OUT CALLS

Full Service

1H 300$


1H30 380$


Plaisir Manuel

1h 240$


Get 30$ off after your 5 rendez-vous!



INCALLS /OUTCALLS

SCHEDULE FOR THIS WEEK

​

​

Tuesday 4pm 5pm 6pm


Wednesday 1pm 7pm


Friday 9pm


Sunday 3pm 4pm 5pm



IMG-1592-Facetune-23-05-2019-14-00-40_jp.jpg

SEE YOU SOON DEAR LOVER !
​
 

Alia

New Member
May 12, 2019
18
0
0
Hello Dear Gentlemen,




I am a sweet but really wild in bed.


I am new in industry and love what I do.


Did I told you?..... I have the perfect rounded booty for you





I always make sure that you forget about the outside world, I always give my 100%, I offer Safe GFE, Domination, Soumission and so much more.


To know about my other services and see pictures and videos feel free to see my website or text me !


www.aliadelacruz.com



(514)437-1479



IMG-1612-Facetune-23-05-2019-14-02-08_jp.jpg

IN / OUT CALLS

Full Service

1H 300$


1H30 380$


Plaisir Manuel

1h 240$


Get 30$ off after your 5 rendez-vous!



INCALLS /OUTCALLS

SCHEDULE FOR THIS WEEK

​

​




Wednesday 1pm 7pm

Tuesday 3:30pm

Friday 9pm


Sunday 1pm 3pm 5pm 7pm



IMG-1592-Facetune-23-05-2019-14-00-40_jp.jpg

SEE YOU SOON DEAR LOVER !
​
 

Alia

New Member
May 12, 2019
18
0
0
Hello Dear Gentlemen,




I am a sweet but really wild in bed.


I am new in industry and love what I do.


Did I told you?..... I have the perfect rounded booty for you





I always make sure that you forget about the outside world, I always give my 100%, I offer Safe GFE, Domination, Soumission and so much more.


To know about my other services and see pictures and videos feel free to see my website or text me !


www.aliadelacruz.com



(514)437-1479



IMG-1612-Facetune-23-05-2019-14-02-08_jp.jpg

IN / OUT CALLS

Full Service

1H 300$


1H30 380$


Plaisir Manuel

1h 240$


Get 30$ off after your 5 rendez-vous!



INCALLS /OUTCALLS

SCHEDULE FOR THIS WEEK

​

​




Friday 9pm

Saturday 4pm 8pm 9pm


Sunday 1pm 3pm 5pm 7pm



IMG-1592-Facetune-23-05-2019-14-00-40_jp.jpg

SEE YOU SOON DEAR LOVER !
​
 

Alia

New Member
May 12, 2019
18
0
0
Hello Dear Gentlemen






I am the perfect companion for you if you want to be discret, you will feel comfortable with my warm attitude.
I am open minded, I am very attentive to your needs. Very sensual and love what I do. You will forget about the outside world.

When you book with me I want to know a little bit about yourself!
You can email me or text me.


www.aliadelacruz.com


[email protected]

(514)437-1479



IMG-1612-Facetune-23-05-2019-14-02-08_jp.jpg



IN CALLS

Full Service

1H 300$


1H30 380$


Plaisir Manuel

1h 240$


For OUTCALLS + 40$ to the regular price.


I love when someone is loyal, so this is why I’ll offer 30$ off on your fifth rendez-vous with me !!



INCALLS /OUTCALLS

SCHEDULE FROM June 8 to June 16

Saturday 8pm 9pm

Sunday 1pm 3pm 5pm

Monday Complete

Tuesday 10am 11am

Wednesday complete

Thursday 12h30 am 1pm

Friday 10 am 11am 1pm

Saturday Off

Sunday 11am 1pm



​
Book in advance !!
​


English / French / Spanish





IMG-1592-Facetune-23-05-2019-14-00-40_jp.jpg


SEE YOU SOON DEAR LOVER !
​
 

Alia

New Member
May 12, 2019
18
0
0
Hello Dear Gentlemen






I am the perfect companion for you if you want to be discret, you will feel comfortable with my warm attitude.
I am open minded, I am very attentive to your needs. Very sensual and love what I do. You will forget about the outside world.

When you book with me I want to know a little bit about yourself!
You can email me or text me.


www.aliadelacruz.com


[email protected]

(514)437-1479



IMG-1612-Facetune-23-05-2019-14-02-08_jp.jpg



IN CALLS

Full Service

1H 300$


1H30 380$


Plaisir Manuel

1h 240$


For OUTCALLS + 40$ to the regular price.


I love when someone is loyal, so this is why I’ll offer 30$ off on your fifth rendez-vous with me !!



INCALLS /OUTCALLS

SCHEDULE FROM June 8 to June 16



Sunday 5pm

Monday Complete

Tuesday 10am 11am

Wednesday complete

Thursday 12h30 am 1pm

Friday 10 am 11am 1pm

Saturday Off

Sunday 11am 1pm



​
Book in advance !!
​


English / French / Spanish





IMG-1592-Facetune-23-05-2019-14-00-40_jp.jpg


SEE YOU SOON DEAR LOVER !
​
 

Alia

New Member
May 12, 2019
18
0
0
Hello Dear Gentlemen






I am the perfect companion for you if you want to be discret, you will feel comfortable with my warm attitude.
I am open minded, I am very attentive to your needs. Very sensual and love what I do. You will forget about the outside world.

When you book with me I want to know a little bit about yourself!
You can email me or text me.


www.aliadelacruz.com


[email protected]

(514)437-1479



IMG-1612-Facetune-23-05-2019-14-02-08_jp.jpg



IN CALLS

Full Service

1H 300$


1H30 380$


Plaisir Manuel

1h 240$


For OUTCALLS + 40$ to the regular price.


I love when someone is loyal, so this is why I’ll offer 30$ off on your fifth rendez-vous with me !!



INCALLS /OUTCALLS

SCHEDULE FROM June 8 to June 16





Monday Complete

Tuesday 10am 11am

Wednesday complete

Thursday 12h30 am 1pm

Friday 10 am 11am 1pm

Saturday Off





​
Book in advance !!
​


English / French / Spanish





IMG-1592-Facetune-23-05-2019-14-00-40_jp.jpg


SEE YOU SOON DEAR LOVER !
​
 
Ashley Madison