MERB Banner
Montreal Escorts

Best of the best for a rare treat

*si*

New Member
Aug 3, 2010
4
4
3
Hi gents,
I rarely make it to Montreal, but whenever I do, I get super excited because you have some of the most beautiful women in the world in your city. I'll be there next week and want to go all out. I'm looking for a Duo (would be open to a trio) for dinner/drinks and then fun back in the hotel room -- a four hour date. My budget is ample, so cost is not an issue. Who would you guys recommend I reach out to to make this happen? An Indy? An agency with a great roster? I want to book ahead to lock it in.

A bit about my tastes:
* Young, 25 or under
* Slim / fit - I'm more of a leg guy than a boob guy (being fit matters more than being curvy to me)
* Not into any kinks... don't care about things like rimming, greek, etc., but bbbj is important to me

I'm hoping to find two or three girls that get along and won't be nervous/awkward tag teaming me, but I don't care if they are interactive with each other.

Thanks in advance, guys!