Sweet Angle Smile
Montreal Escorts

BRANDI Crazy, sexy, cool - your favourite inked companion !

mzbrandi69xx

New Member
Hi gentlemen, my name is Brandi and I'll be available tonight and Saturday night for outcalls. I still have have spots available so contact me asap if you want to meet up!

~ 5'7 ~ 112 lbs ~ 32C ~
~ Stunning blue eyes ~
~ Always full GFE, you can ask me about my extras ~
~ NO an@l, so please don't bother asking! ~
~ Real pics and MERB reviewed (thanks guys!) ~
~ I'm a very easygoing, straightforward type of person. I don't like surprises, so I just ask that you be honest in what you are looking for before the date. Awkward dates are never fun! ~

DONATION : $160HH $220HR
I'm couple friendly and open to experiences, just ask and we'll see what happens!
​


Please text me or PM if you'd like to meet up or have any questions.


With love,
BRANDI xo
514-552-5604