I’m enchanting and sensual; a hedonist to my core. Letting the outside world drop away as we stare into each other, breathing together; like we are the only two people in the universe. Teasing and tantalizing to get the blood pumping, the mind racing about what might come next. Let me take you on a wild erotic journey and fulfill your deepest desires!
HALIFAX
October 21-24
TORONTO
October 6, 8, 15
November 5, 11, 13, 17, 19, 24, 26
December 1, 3, 22
WINNIPEG
October 25-28
Rates increasing in January for new clients, so see me now to lock in the current rate!
I do get fully booked, so book early to avoid disappointment!
I really want to meet you!
GFE
DommeGFE
Dominatrix only
Erotic Massage
Cuddling
Social Dates
5’1” ~ Size 4~ 34E (natural)
Blue eyes
Brunette with pink tips
Tattoos & Piercings
GFE 1.5hr $680
DommeGFE 1.5hr $850
Dominatrix only 1.5hr $680
Erotic Massage 1hr $400
1 hour Erotic Massage + 1 hour GFE $800
Social only dates $200/hour
Want a longer date?
Please inquire for rates.
Screening and deposit MANDATORY.
What’s the buzz about me?
“Ch-ch-ch-Cherry is THE BOMB”
“she is booked solid…and now I understand why”
“she made me feel like a rockstar!”
“look of a young attractive high-powered Bay Street business woman that you see in the PATH and have always wanted to fuck”
“We made out very passionately”
Sweet Cherry Tartlette
Cherry Tartlette Mind Blowing
Some SPs I can’t get enough of!
Now that was a transcendental experience!
She’s an absolutely phenomenal companion
Come experience for yourself, I know Cherry will be your new favourite flavour!
[email protected]




