Montreal Escorts

Come visit Your Mature Vixen with young looks!

Vicky Lopez

Active Member
Oct 29, 2017
215
50
28
Montreal
Hello Gents, Ladies, Couples!


Need a breather? :tea:
Your Mature Sweetheart is open for the rest of April but not after May 6th, where I’ll be on break for a month.
So, I hope you don’t miss booking with me soon!


I am full of sensuality and naughtiness and, may as well mention, I’ve been told lately that my submissive tendencies are very alluring. :p


I’m always happy to see familiar faces and new ones! :fat:
Come experience my sweet, caring personality and young looks.
Massages are also offered as part of the session with me if you need to be still for a moment under my soft hands, before your senses get woken up again. ;) XXOXX


33m9bq1.jpg



Physical characteristics:
Petite, curvy rear, 32C, I stand at 5 feet one inch (without my 4 or 6 inch heels!)
Always dressed in lingerie, stockings, heels.

I’ve been told that I have the body of a teenager, but don’t go by me, check out details on my website!


I have a variable schedule and prefer 24 hrs notice.


Website: http://vickylopez.weebly.com
Text 514-949-3242
Or [email protected]


Donations:
$250/hr or $330 1 1/2 hr INCALL. I have private downtown central (book in advance) or discrete hotels
a little East or West Montreal.
$220/hr or $300 1 1/2 hr OUTCALL on the island of Montreal.

Indoor visits only.




xq77t.jpg
​


I’m Independent and need to do my own screening. Please provide the name of at least one previous online escort you've seen or your handle on a hobbyist forum such as MERB or lyla, or your LinkedIn profile, work number or Truecaller.
 
Last edited:

Vicky Lopez

Active Member
Oct 29, 2017
215
50
28
Montreal
Going away but I may be back earlier than promised, like in 2 or 3 weeks!! (Cuz there was a little switch up in vacation plans).

Have a great weekend Gentlemen!

2112zqs.jpg