LeDodo The hopeless romantic introvert and metrosexual Jun 8, 2025 3,437 4,126 113 Yesterday at 3:11 PM #381 Skym said: -Emma Delarose if she was based in Montreal possibly -Anastasia at Vogue if she came back -Rachel XO if she came back -Heaven Skye if she came back out of retirement Click to expand... I thought EDLR is based in Montreal!
Skym said: -Emma Delarose if she was based in Montreal possibly -Anastasia at Vogue if she came back -Rachel XO if she came back -Heaven Skye if she came back out of retirement Click to expand... I thought EDLR is based in Montreal!
O OlivierTango New Member Jan 16, 2024 2 3 3 41 Today at 10:38 AM #382 I'd like to go see that hot blonde 'blondie rosie', does anyone have an experience to share?"
LeDodo The hopeless romantic introvert and metrosexual Jun 8, 2025 3,437 4,126 113 Today at 10:40 AM #383 OlivierTango said: I'd like to go see that hot blonde 'blondie rosie', does anyone have an experience to share?" Click to expand... Looks like she is based in Dubai and her social media are just agencies helping her run her accounts Reactions: DetectiveDavidMills and OlivierTango
OlivierTango said: I'd like to go see that hot blonde 'blondie rosie', does anyone have an experience to share?" Click to expand... Looks like she is based in Dubai and her social media are just agencies helping her run her accounts