I've only ever told an American cab driver about 1-2 years ago. I was in the States a while back. After my stay, I asked the hotel to get me a cab. As we passed a bridge on our way to the airport, he started telling me about how it used to be filled with girls back in his day. I don't know what prompted him to start telling me.
He was definitely a few decades older than me. I'm still in my early 20s. I guess the fact that I was a young man travelling alone and paying for his black car service hinted that I might partake in this hobby.
I decided to start telling him about the SPs I met in Europe about a year prior. I showed him pictures of the Ukrainian girls I had a threesome with and another of a Portuguese girl from their ads.
First and only time I told someone. Felt pretty relieving. I only told him about all this because I knew I wouldn't see him ever again.
He gave me his business card if ever I'm back in town. Told me he could help me get into a strip club next time (I told him I was not allowed in with my Canadian ID). He seemed to hint that he could help find SPs in his city, but there's no reason me to ever go back there for the foreseeable future.
Anyway, I'd prefer not to hobby in the US. I've done it once, and it was too expensive. There's also the fear of law enforcement. Instead, I find that Europe has some of the best talent and the safest environments.
He was definitely a few decades older than me. I'm still in my early 20s. I guess the fact that I was a young man travelling alone and paying for his black car service hinted that I might partake in this hobby.
I decided to start telling him about the SPs I met in Europe about a year prior. I showed him pictures of the Ukrainian girls I had a threesome with and another of a Portuguese girl from their ads.
First and only time I told someone. Felt pretty relieving. I only told him about all this because I knew I wouldn't see him ever again.
He gave me his business card if ever I'm back in town. Told me he could help me get into a strip club next time (I told him I was not allowed in with my Canadian ID). He seemed to hint that he could help find SPs in his city, but there's no reason me to ever go back there for the foreseeable future.
Anyway, I'd prefer not to hobby in the US. I've done it once, and it was too expensive. There's also the fear of law enforcement. Instead, I find that Europe has some of the best talent and the safest environments.





