Mirage Escort
Montreal Escorts

Euphoria agency in the news

EastWind

Well-Known Member
May 24, 2024
480
598
93
Now you get this. Wasn't like this when I checked just yesterday.

1791741954314.png
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Halloween Mike

elganja

Active Member
Feb 9, 2010
46
119
33
I'm realizing that Merb isn't the right place to talk about our rights, because it's dominated by clients and it's an advertising space. I think this is better discussed among colleagues and other people who are behind the scenes.
I think it's also important that you and others SW keep discussing thoses issues here with us. In my opinion, you and LC18 and jaelynever are presently doing an "hell of a job" in educating us about your work conditions. I saw numerous comments over the years that were not necesseraly means but show the ignorance of your realities.
I consider myself a good client. l'm always clean, sober, respectful. I never argue prices and/or boundaries and always leave a good tips. I always revalidate consents that was given by text at the beginning of the session. I see more providers that no longer officialy work and kept me as client than agencies or indy ladies. Which is proof to me that i do things the right way.

But, boy, how much i learned reading this tread.
Thank to you three for your courageous sharing.
 

Lunaseraphim

Of the moon
Supporting Member
Jul 18, 2024
3,544
12,109
113
33
Montréal
www.lunasparx.com
Ok, I get it. These girls want to be safe but these processes also serve other purposes

1) knowing your full name/employment/driver's license/review board handle: How likely are you going to write a bad review if you get a bad experience?

2) sunken cost: once you already made a deposit, if the girl shows up or you show up at the girl's place, the girl is 10 years older than her profile, plus "thin" means 35 pounds overweight and you are horny as hell, you must just close your eyes and imagine she was 10 years younger and 35 pounds lighter. Walking away means losing your deposit. Oh yeah, back to (1), she knows your full name/employment/driver's license/review board handle. How would she react if you forfeit your deposit when there is "bait and switch". For an agency, some guys pay a driver's fee if they do a "bait and switch".
That's not the purpose screening serves.. Don't spread the wrong info. I've had guys write bad comments or reviews about me even if I knew their handle and names. It doesn't make any difference. It truly is for our safety.. and for deposits it's to avoid no show's and last minute cancellations.

I'm surprised LE doesn't seem to give a shit about the asian incalls in Mtl.
I was surprised this wasn't brought up in the documentary too. I guess they care about the ''exploitation'' of certain women more than others.
 

Lunaseraphim

Of the moon
Supporting Member
Jul 18, 2024
3,544
12,109
113
33
Montréal
www.lunasparx.com
Many think like this but very few say it loud :)
Pushback I've seen from indies is that they provide better service/time/experience etc.
But like you say - most people want to pay premium only once in a while and agency girls do fill a need.
Catch 22 is indies get less traffic so they need to keep increasing rates, which in turn reduces volume further which leads again to rate hikes and the cycle continues.
I don't think most of us increase our rates because we get less traffic, in fact it can be the other way around. I know providers who decreased their rates because they were nervous about losing clients, or things weren't as good. Personally I try to offer different types of services in order to get a variety of clients. From what I hear and from personal experience, increasing rates means wanting to be more selective about clients. Some providers who have very high rates simply have other jobs and only want a handful of sessions every month.

I used to have below average rates for an indy, but it started to feel exhausting to offer very very intimate services for this rate on top of trying to offer a premium & very personalized experience to clients, having to do all the admin work, physically going to my incall and managing it, etc. We all have different reasons for choosing certain rates. Also, while I think having lower rates can attract a lot of different types of clients, including really good ones, I do think it sometimes brings the type of person who see a LOT of sex workers and are extremely critical and demanding.

For a while my client base included men who frequently use agencies and parlors, this is why I think I have a bit of insight into what some girls who work for agencies might be experiencing. While I really liked some of them, many were not my preferred type of client..
 
Last edited:
Ashley Madison