Tissy's Bistro is worth a try in the West IslandWhat is this place called please I'd love to give it a try.
Tissy's Bistro is worth a try in the West IslandWhat is this place called please I'd love to give it a try.
Let's go!Summer is in full blast!!
Before
View attachment 121151
During
View attachment 121152
After
View attachment 121153
Somewhere you can easily find me nowView attachment 121366
It was the best afternoon ever! Later I went with 2 other friends to a cute bar and we all drank a slushie type drink from a pineapple
Ohhh where did you guys go?
We always go to the same place lol but we were supposed to eat somewhere else. It was really busy and I chickened outOhhh where did you guys go?
I love those lolI don’t have a picture for them cause I ate them too fast but the smoked salmon and cream cheese wrap from Metro are my go to lunch meals lol. They are so good I can’t get enough of them
I usually skip breakfast lately which is really bad...View attachment 122212
Got breakfast at my fav on the go place they forgot my suisse cheesewhat do you guys usually eat in the morning?
Oh noI usually skip breakfast lately which is really bad...
Love the fruits in your plate and the coffee looks nice!View attachment 122212
Got breakfast at my fav on the go place they forgot my suisse cheesewhat do you guys usually eat in the morning?




