You went length to get both lol
Only a 10mn walk haha I love going on food excursionsYou went length to get both lol
We could be friends lolOnly a 10mn walk haha I love going on food excursions
Can easily be arranged,We could be friends lol
It reminds me at my company anniversary we did such contest too lolIt IS getting hot in the kitchen.
I don't have pics but I won a hot wing contest today (for the 2nd year in a row)!!
It reminds me at my company anniversary we did such contest too lol
They need to increase the sauce hotness or you'll keep winning hahah
The chickenMassive steamed oysters ... Sorry the empty plate is a ginger scallion chicken that didn't last for a long time lolView attachment 122783
Didn't take a comparative picture to show better its size ... There is only a pair of chopsticks. Should have brought a banana for scale lol




