Montreal Escorts

Longest amount of time you DATYed in a session?

EastWind

Well-Known Member
May 24, 2024
483
602
93
One i ate kitty for 45 minutes straight.
On Amy, formerly Euphoria.
Her kitty was glorious.



How about you?
45 minutes then she should be PAYING YOU.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tor1393

LC18

Supporting Member
Sep 8, 2020
4,717
13,451
113
IMG_9395.jpeg
 

philonius

Well-Known Member
Nov 3, 2024
358
691
93
I've never watched the time closely enough to find out but I def like to move to it early in the session bc I like to tease an orgasm out of them to start, even before we've made it to the bed. There's a certain, um, appreciation that manifests itself once I've eaten them out to completion that is intoxicating (if they like to be eaten out, ofc).
 

cru_33

Well-Known Member
Mar 6, 2008
548
538
93
I absolutely love a girl that enjoys DATY, and I have seen Emmanuelle in the Laurentians, in an hour session, i have spent 45 minutes out of 60 on back to back waves of Orgasms then cute giggles and sensitivity for her, and I didn't wanna stop. When the time came, I had to go (work duties required fixed stop time) she was so upset about not having repaid the favor with an orgasm lol, but she more than repair the next time hahaha
 
  • Like
Reactions: philonius

twenty4seven

Well-Known Member
Oct 4, 2025
554
1,091
93
Never tracked it but I do find myself sometimes getting lost in the sauce down there if they're really enjoying themselves. I thrive on positive reinforcement and I'll feast until my tongue falls off if they want me to. Same for DATO
1768348807646.png