Hello! My name is Kiki!
Whether you crave a no strings attached affair, a night out on the town, or a weekend retreat with the girlfriend of your dreams...
I guarantee you that 5 star experience promised by many, delivered by few.
I will make you feel comfortable from the moment you meet me.
I'm all natural, passionate and easy going.
I am intelligent, and open minded and I am a exhilarating person. I will take you far away from any problems or worries.
My silhouette is tall and toned. My all natural chest is 36c and my height is 5,10 and my weight is 130 lbs. My nationality is German and Irish.
I offer gfe open minded experience.
I am offering outcall and Incall . My schedule is Monday to Saturday. I offer half hours and hour appointments and I also have dinner dates as an option with sexy time after dinner.
I am also offering fully interactive duos with Miss Sexy Judy.
We love to kiss and do very compromising positions. We love to role play and wear costumes and use toys. We just got new toys too. We have a hard time keeping our hands off each other.
Please check my reviews with Sexy Judy!
Please don’t hesitate to write to me with any questions or to make an appointment.
(438)226-3761
[email protected]
Whether you crave a no strings attached affair, a night out on the town, or a weekend retreat with the girlfriend of your dreams...
I guarantee you that 5 star experience promised by many, delivered by few.
I will make you feel comfortable from the moment you meet me.
I'm all natural, passionate and easy going.
I am intelligent, and open minded and I am a exhilarating person. I will take you far away from any problems or worries.
My silhouette is tall and toned. My all natural chest is 36c and my height is 5,10 and my weight is 130 lbs. My nationality is German and Irish.
I offer gfe open minded experience.
I am offering outcall and Incall . My schedule is Monday to Saturday. I offer half hours and hour appointments and I also have dinner dates as an option with sexy time after dinner.
I am also offering fully interactive duos with Miss Sexy Judy.
We love to kiss and do very compromising positions. We love to role play and wear costumes and use toys. We just got new toys too. We have a hard time keeping our hands off each other.
Please check my reviews with Sexy Judy!
Please don’t hesitate to write to me with any questions or to make an appointment.
(438)226-3761
[email protected]
Attachments
-
Screenshot_20250321-202108_Photos.jpeg91.6 KB · Views: 46 -
BeautyPlus_20260409121701225_save.jpeg70.6 KB · Views: 43 -
IMG_6860.jpeg85.9 KB · Views: 41 -
Resized_BeautyPlus_20241103142419678_save.jpeg35.1 KB · Views: 42 -
Resized_BeautyPlus_20241103150147375_save.jpeg62.6 KB · Views: 41 -
Resized_Screenshot_20241119-114344_Photos.jpeg66.8 KB · Views: 42 -
IMG_6514.jpeg62.7 KB · Views: 39 -
Resized_BeautyPlus_20241028130732686_save.jpeg72.9 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:



