Montreal Escorts

Most taboo fantasy

twenty4seven

Well-Known Member
Oct 4, 2025
546
1,081
93
I had a look at her profile and website. She's charging 1200 Euro an hour. So about 1600 Canadian dollars. Wondering if that's the expected investment to meet with this lady.
I thought about reaching out when she’s in TO but it’s well outside of my comfort zone before you factor travel rates. Very intriguing tho.
 
  • Like
Reactions: madmonkey82

Skym

Merb member
Dec 27, 2020
2,814
4,071
113
Montreal
My taboo fantasy,
I'm in a lineup waiting for my turn to get sucked off, like in the porn movies lol
99e801f5-daef-46a1-9b27-d1b0422754fb-1_all_23371.jpg
 
Last edited:

Lyle200

New Member
May 9, 2024
1
2
3
Montréal
My wildest fantasy, would be to remote control the toy of a lady that we've never met before. While we're in a restaurant or public space. After teasing her for a little or she discover me, I would go introduce myself and leave to go in a more intimate place to release the tension. Lol
 

madmonkey82

Well-Known Member
Feb 5, 2026
326
491
63
44
My wildest fantasy, would be to remote control the toy of a lady that we've never met before. While we're in a restaurant or public space. After teasing her for a little or she discover me, I would go introduce myself and leave to go in a more intimate place to release the tension. Lol
Or have her cum and squirt in public or semi public settings. With consent of course.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Krish12 and Lyle200

4MTL8

Member
Feb 4, 2026
25
47
13
48
I have many! My most vanilla fantasy is to arrange for a reverse gangbang. I've had my share of duos, and when the chemistry is right, there's nothing better. I'd love to arrange for 3-4 girls in advance for a 2 hour booking. But in this case, I'd be ultra selective on who's invited vs looking at a schedule and hoping for the best. Think any of the big 3 agencies would be up for it?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Goddess Maple

Julia Sky

Supporting Member
Oct 29, 2016
2,653
6,340
113
Montreal
My taboo fantasy,
Is I'm in a lineup waiting for my turn to get sucked off, like in the porn movies lol

I would love being the lady taking care of the lineup in this scenario. Lol

Personally, one of my own fantasies (being gang banged) is about to come true in a few hours

My wildest fantasy, would be to remote control the toy of a lady that we've never met before. While we're in a restaurant or public space. After teasing her for a little or she discover me, I would go introduce myself and leave to go in a more intimate place to release the tension. Lol

Ive done this a few times before but not with the "unknown" aspect. Once was a tinder date years ago. The others were clients. I love showing up to a dinner date with a toy inside of me and surprising my client by giving him a little remote under the table while we wait for our food. Lol