Absolucopine
Montreal Escorts

***My schedule is updated until december*** Do not miss your favorite brunette all natural 36D open minded GFE ***

Sexy Judy

Supporting Member
Jan 11, 2015
824
2,065
93
Hello gentlemen Here is my schedule until mid October… Please keep in mind that even if a day is marked OFF, you can still contact me. Depending on the time of day and the length of the date you have in mind, I may be able to adjust my schedule and accommodate you. My regular hours, such as 2 PM to 9 PM, are simply what allows me to balance my personal and professional life while still making time for you, gentlemen. If you know your preferred date and time in advance, I may also be able to make an exception

***So even if our schedules do not match perfectly on the calendar, please don't hesitate to take a chance and message me… I may be able to adapt my schedule, but will priorise a minimum of 2hrs apt and more ***

Longer dates secured with an E-transfer or a virtual Amazon gift card will be prioritized, as well as my regular clients when making schedule adjustments
I will always do my best to make it work and hopefully create some beautiful, playful and unforgettable moments together.

file_00000000edfc81f59456e32110f9d433.png
file_00000000589481f7baaeb863f4691cf4.png

Big hugs and kisses everywhere xoxo


BeautyPlus_20260805210957799_save.jpgIMG-20260802-WA0006.jpg
BeautyPlus_20250425210343126_save.jpg
BeautyPlus_20250521171240895_save.jpg

You do not know me yet ????​

All info , more pics , reviews etc... on this link :​


 
Last edited:

Sexy Judy

Supporting Member
Jan 11, 2015
824
2,065
93
BeautyPlus_20260409121701225_save.jpg

I absolutely love threesomes, and I definitely have a voyeuristic side. I love watching, taking it all in, and getting so turned on that I can barely wait to join you and share the excitement. If you’re into sharing those moments with me and one of my gorgeous partners, I have quite the variety to tempt you... from stunning Italian blond bombshell , to a sexy redheaded little bookworm with a naughty librarian vibe, or a gorgeous deep cat eyes with a 36DDD to die or an endless legged German top model, or even a sporty MILF with an incredibly toned body.
Different looks, different personalities, different kinds of chemistry... now the fun part is choosing who you’d like to play with.

Don’t be shy... I know you’ve probably fantasized about it more than once. Maybe it’s time to stop dreaming about it and make that fantasy a reality. I have quite the variety of gorgeous partners to choose from, so we can find the one who’s the best match for you and the kind of chemistry you’re looking for. Go on, take the plunge... you know you want to.