Mirage Escort
Montreal Escorts

New Montreal agency; Socia

Donkeykong028

New Member
Aug 18, 2026
3
14
3
26
Had a really positive experience dealing with Socia. Communication was excellent from the start—very well spoken, friendly, and genuinely easy to talk to. Replies were always quick, clear, and helpful, which made everything simple and comfortable.


I also really appreciated how open-minded and approachable they were when discussing requests. There was never any judgment or awkwardness, just respectful and straightforward communication about what could be accommodated.


Overall, Socia came across as professional, kind, responsive, and very easy to deal with. Definitely a great experience on the communication and booking side, and I wouldn’t hesitate to reach out again.
 

Prairie.Boy

Member
Jun 1, 2026
11
44
13
32
Another trip to Montreal, continuing amazing experiences with Socia...

This trip I saw a couple girls that I know will always deliver - Ivy and Karina. And met Evanna - who is another Socia star. My sessions have been EPIC. True GFEs, with pornstar level bedroom skills, and truly like what they do - I'm sold!

The Socia communication is great.

Not everything goes perfectly to plan... I'm stuck in traffic, girl is running slightly late, start time needs to be slightly adjusted. I will be flexible, if I don't have any commitments. But typically things are running on schedule. In the few instances where things have come up on my end, socia has been understanding and helped to accommodate an adjustment (if possible).

I've appreciated the responsive, client focused approach when "stuff happens"

Next trip I hope to meet Paris and Kaya!
 

Gluck

Member
Dec 28, 2018
17
44
13
Sincerement, Socia definit le service client. C'est de loin la meilleure agence Incall a Montreal. Les filles sont magnifiques et elles sont biens. L'environnement de travail semble tellement sain. Je n'ai que de bon mots pour Eric et Jay, ils savent te diriger vers la courtisane qui saura te plaire, ils sont a l'ecoute autant du client que des filles. On sent une etroite collaboration entre elles et l'agence. Personne n'est un numero avec Socia. C'est un vrai 10/10!
 

hopper123

New Member
Jul 21, 2021
7
10
3
30
Hello! This is less a review of Roxy and more a review of my experience with Socia today. I booked Roxy well in advance yesterday for 6:30 p.m. today. Everything was set, and I was excited to finally see her after reading the reviews and asking Socia about her for longer than I’d like to admit—our schedules simply never lined up. I finally got her booked for today.

An hour before, I messaged Socia to confirm I’d be on time. Their response? Everly would be waiting for me. At that point, I was fairly sure the booker had fumbled my reservation. I told them I’d booked Roxy, not Everly. Their explanation? Roxy had cancelled, and Everly was “a good choice.”

Maybe she is—but she wasn’t the choice I made. So my Friday night went from long-awaited to wasted. Thanks, Socia.
 
  • Like
Reactions: NoChurchInTheWild

EMversal

Active Member
May 26, 2022
96
128
33
Hello! This is less a review of Roxy and more a review of my experience with Socia today. I booked Roxy well in advance yesterday for 6:30 p.m. today. Everything was set, and I was excited to finally see her after reading the reviews and asking Socia about her for longer than I’d like to admit—our schedules simply never lined up. I finally got her booked for today.

An hour before, I messaged Socia to confirm I’d be on time. Their response? Everly would be waiting for me. At that point, I was fairly sure the booker had fumbled my reservation. I told them I’d booked Roxy, not Everly. Their explanation? Roxy had cancelled, and Everly was “a good choice.”

Maybe she is—but she wasn’t the choice I made. So my Friday night went from long-awaited to wasted. Thanks, Socia.
Sad to hear that. But Social usually confirms everything once both parties are set. If she cancelled, Social would normally contact all the clients and let them know that she had to cancel. It’s out of their control if the girl decides that she can’t make it.

She could have said yes in the morning, but maybe something happened afterward and she decided she couldn’t make it. In that case, Social should still advise the client that she had to cancel.

I do understand that Social would suggest another model to make up for the inconvenience. Even if she’s not your first choice, at least the option is there for you to decide whether you want to go with it or not.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Misfortune Teller

hopper123

New Member
Jul 21, 2021
7
10
3
30
Sad to hear that. But Social usually confirms everything once both parties are set. If she cancelled, Social would normally contact all the clients and let them know that she had to cancel. It’s out of their control if the girl decides that she can’t make it.

She could have said yes in the morning, but maybe something happened afterward and she decided she couldn’t make it. In that case, Social should still advise the client that she had to cancel.

I do understand that Social would suggest another model to make up for the inconvenience. Even if she’s not your first choice, at least the option is there for you to decide whether you want to go with it or not.
That might not have been the cas here. I don’t think she cancelled. The booker did a mistake and booked me with Everly when I asked for Roxy.
 

EMversal

Active Member
May 26, 2022
96
128
33
That might not have been the cas here. I don’t think she cancelled. The booker did a mistake and booked me with Everly when I asked for Roxy.
Roxy was cancelled today (18 sept).there might be a lack a communication at somewhere.
 

hamilton2015

Member
Aug 20, 2025
71
75
18
45
That might not have been the cas here. I don’t think she cancelled. The booker did a mistake and booked me with Everly when I asked for Roxy.
They might have messed up but I would say that Socia is usually on point and very accommodating to clients and the girl so give them another chance, its worth it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Misfortune Teller

a.drive

Well-Known Member
Jun 11, 2013
268
255
63
Hello! This is less a review of Roxy and more a review of my experience with Socia today. I booked Roxy well in advance yesterday for 6:30 p.m. today. Everything was set, and I was excited to finally see her after reading the reviews and asking Socia about her for longer than I’d like to admit—our schedules simply never lined up. I finally got her booked for today.

An hour before, I messaged Socia to confirm I’d be on time. Their response? Everly would be waiting for me. At that point, I was fairly sure the booker had fumbled my reservation. I told them I’d booked Roxy, not Everly. Their explanation? Roxy had cancelled, and Everly was “a good choice.”

Maybe she is—but she wasn’t the choice I made. So my Friday night went from long-awaited to wasted. Thanks, Socia.
mistakes happen!.
Socia usually confirms the rdv the morning of the appointment and I respond with a confirmation that includes the model name and time.
Having said that, Socia is the best agency I have dealt with in Montreal.
 

mtlandy79

In the hobby for perky, firm natural Ds/ DDs
Mar 7, 2019
71
76
18
SOCIA @ MTL
Been in this hobby for almost a decade now, and Erik of Socia is hands down the best booker I’ve interacted with!

I used to think that the booker’s attitude didn’t matter, as long as the provider was good; and I was wrong. Courtesy and professionalism percolate through the whole organization, and I’m surprised how I thought it didn’t apply here, when it does in any incorporated company!

In addition to being polite and respectful, Erik also does manage to accommodate tight schedules - again something many bookers don’t even try to do.

As for the ladies, I’ve so far seen only two of their providers (have a 3rd lined up later this week; check out my reviews) and both of them were EXCEPTIONALLY GOOD! If you’re in the hobby in Montreal, Socia is the place to go - look no further!

Having said that, I take it upon myself to put on record some suggested areas for improvement:
- Bottled water in the incalls: Tap water in MTL is better than many other NA cities, but I am just disinclined to drink it! At times after a marathon of “horizontal jogging”, I’d crave for some water, and disappointed to find there’s no bottled water. Now, I am not disregarding the logistics of transporting 24-sized crates, but offering it would be a nice touch, especially since the cost involved is insignificant (2 bottles an appointment is $1 max)

- The mattresses ! They’re too soft and too springy! Please consider replacing with well-supported, firm mattresses, Erik.

You are setting the standard for the hobby space in Montreal! Way to go, Socia!
 

Franco2332

Well-Known Member
Aug 31, 2020
207
498
93
35
How is the parking situation near Socia incall?
 
Ashley Madison