The porn dude
Montreal Escorts

noora vert ♡ 6'1" natural beauty ♡

noora_vert

Member
Aug 10, 2022
5
24
13
32
1740397869388.png
1740397884127.png

Hi! I’m Noora, an alternative companion, formerly based in Toronto but now living in Montréal!​

Curiosity and hedonism brought me to this industry, and I quickly fell in love with it. Figuring out someone’s intricacies, quirks, and desires; creating an environment of comfortable exploration; and forming meaningful, mutually beneficial connections.I am intuitive, responsive, and playful when it comes to my partner’s pleasure. My lovers tell me that I have a warm, bright energy that puts others at ease. Visually, I’m a statuesque (6’1”) natural beauty with delicate features and full lips. I pride myself on my aesthetic, with minimal makeup, unshaven underarms, and tattoos over my long, soft, shapely body.​

In my free time, I love being outdoors and unplugging - backcountry camping, hiking, and cycling are my favourite warm-weather activities. I also am an avid yoga practitioner and am currently learning olympic weightlifting. Otherwise, you can find me around the city exploring vegan restaurants, creative cocktail bars, hole-in-the-wall cafes, and used bookshops.Please do send me a message to inquire about what mischief we could get into. I look forward to knowing you.​

​

*I welcome all kind and respectful suitors regardless of ethnicity, (dis)ability, gender, and status.​

​

RATES​

400/ 1h​

600/ 1.5h​

800/ 2h​

Prebooking required. I host either downtown or in Hochelaga-Maisonneuve.​


​

reviews: 1, 2, 3​


1740397966606.png

1740397992202.png
1740397998656.png
​
 
Last edited:
Ashley Madison