Montreal Escorts

!!OCTOBER SPECIAL!!✨ Luna Seraphim : petite, charming, and mildly dangerous to your routine! Your personal glitch in reality. (Incall & Outcall) ✨

Lunaseraphim

Of the moon
Supporting Member
Jul 18, 2024
3,448
11,745
113
33
Montréal
www.lunasparx.com
GwdyXdZXsAAQHJy.jpg
I'm getting booked really fast for the next 2 weeks so please hurry up if you want to see me! I already have some exciting dates planned for August, but I'd love to see you! Already taking pre-bookings for next month.
 

Lunaseraphim

Of the moon
Supporting Member
Jul 18, 2024
3,448
11,745
113
33
Montréal
www.lunasparx.com
bafkreiamtqgoy2bkxe5xictsdsixgcca7ftmzalkwskkncbqot23k7y2vm.jpg
Schedule for next week

Sunday 24th: AM until 12h30
Monday 25th: after 4pm
Tuesday 26th: after 4pm
Wednesday 27th: AM & after 5pm
Thursday 28th: all day
Friday 29th: after 8pm
Saturday 30th: after 9pm
 

Lunaseraphim

Of the moon
Supporting Member
Jul 18, 2024
3,448
11,745
113
33
Montréal
www.lunasparx.com
bafkreicr4mtikvziidk4jnqkrv23ypv77yh52rajoqmwuoiwbn54htljka.jpg
Merry Christmas, guys!

Schedule for next week

Sunday 28th
: all day before 6pm
Monday 29th: before 1pm
Tuesday 30th: all day
Wednesday 31st: after 2pm
Thursday 1st: all day
Friday 2nd: all day
Saturday 3rd: all day
 

Lunaseraphim

Of the moon
Supporting Member
Jul 18, 2024
3,448
11,745
113
33
Montréal
www.lunasparx.com
bafkreieiyei4lm7ea635pmtlsspvcdf4gts53kpzo2tfu7272yg2vnvto4.jpg
Good morning! I hope you guys are excited for the New Year! I'm not free today, but tomorrow I am available for bbbj focused and massage sessions only.
 
Last edited:

Lunaseraphim

Of the moon
Supporting Member
Jul 18, 2024
3,448
11,745
113
33
Montréal
www.lunasparx.com
bafkreiehgdelomtt3gakbtxbymspwgtm63lfg7fgbsfhq7wsxwtbirirya.jpg
Good morning! Here's my schedule for next week

Sunday 8th: all day
Monday 9th: AM & after 5pm
Tuesday 10th: until 1pm & after 5pm
Wednesday 11th: after 3pm
Thursday 12th: before 2pm, after 4pm
Friday 13th: after 1pm
VALENTINE'S DAY: before 2pm & after 5pm


I am free today after 4pm! Text or email to book! Otherwise I am waiting a confirmation for tomorrow afternoon and I still have time on Saturday
 
  • Like
Reactions: T.A.G.

Lunaseraphim

Of the moon
Supporting Member
Jul 18, 2024
3,448
11,745
113
33
Montréal
www.lunasparx.com
I still have plenty of availability tomorrow!
Otherwise I am announcing this new special with my dear @Julia Sky

1000023624.png
 
  • Like
Reactions: T.A.G.

Lunaseraphim

Of the moon
Supporting Member
Jul 18, 2024
3,448
11,745
113
33
Montréal
www.lunasparx.com
I'm available all weekend :)
Please reach out to prebook! I'll also be open to same day sessions.

For those who were wondering, the bbbj session is not off the table. I just don't want that to be the only type of session that I am getting, but if you are interested, please inquire
 

Lunaseraphim

Of the moon
Supporting Member
Jul 18, 2024
3,448
11,745
113
33
Montréal
www.lunasparx.com
1000024408.jpg
Schedule for next week

-Tuesday 6th: evening
-Wednesday 7th: before 6pm
-Thursday 8th: pretty much all day!
-Friday 9th: after 5pm
-Saturday 10th: all day!

Please book ahead of time to have more chances of seeing me :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: T.A.G.

Lunaseraphim

Of the moon
Supporting Member
Jul 18, 2024
3,448
11,745
113
33
Montréal
www.lunasparx.com
This is my last full day in Halifax and I'm on my way back to Montreal tomorrow!

I would appreciate pre-bookings. :)
Next week, between the 15th and the 16th of October, I won't be able to offer full service. Pre-booking bbbj sessions would be encouraged!
 
Ashley Madison