sene5hos Well-Known Member Dec 26, 2019 6,334 10,317 113 Sep 15, 2020 #21 Sol Tee Nutz said: But you learned to lift up and put down the lid with your foot and flush also. Click to expand... I have always been wary of public toilets. Very good the idea of using his foot. I took a kleenex, no more. And I never grabbed anything.
Sol Tee Nutz said: But you learned to lift up and put down the lid with your foot and flush also. Click to expand... I have always been wary of public toilets. Very good the idea of using his foot. I took a kleenex, no more. And I never grabbed anything.
C CydoniaNights Active Member Dec 7, 2018 152 211 43 Sep 18, 2020 #22 Was I the only one that saw this thread and thought it would be about some guy wondering if it is unethical to stealth? I think it is btw incase anyone was wondering
Was I the only one that saw this thread and thought it would be about some guy wondering if it is unethical to stealth? I think it is btw incase anyone was wondering