WELCOME GENTLEMEN,
LET ME INTRODUCE MYSELF, I'M RACHELLE LOVE
BEAUTIFUL SMILE, STRONG ENERGY AND UNFORGETTABLE VIBE !!!
PRETTY, CONFIDENT... AND JUST A LITTLE DANGEROUS !!
I DON'T CHASE - I ATTRACT !!

YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT ME ....

CLICK ON MY WEBSITE - WWW.RACHELLE-LOVE.COM
514-709-3537
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MY SCHEDULE:
✅ Availability week of October 5
- Monday October 5
- Tuesday October 6
- Wednesday October 7
- Thursday October 8
- Friday October 9
- Saturday October 10
✅ Availability week of October 12
- Monday October 12
- Tuesday October 13
- Wednesday October 14
- Thursday October 15
- Friday October 16
- Saturday October 17
✅ Availability week of October 19
- Monday October 19
- Tuesday October 20
- Wednesday October 21
- Thursday October 22
- Friday October 23
- Saturday October 24
GFE- PSE - INCALL & OUTCALL (ADD FEES)
DONATION:
1h/400.
90 min. 560.
2h/750.
3h/850.
DUO AVAILABLE
* EACH GIRL*
1H/400.
2h/700.
LET ME BE YOUR MUSE..
Rachelle Love | Companion Services | Montreal





