I'm a fun-loving, high energy optimist and sensualist who exudes
positivity and good vibes!

Thriving on every aspect of being your muse, you will enjoy renewed
energy, a heightened sense of self and plenty of laughter, bantering
teasing and pleasing!

Did I mention my killer 36DDD-22-34 curves on a toned and meticulously
sculpted body, sparkling, soulful eyes, genuine smile and innate
ability to put even the most anxious at ease?

With a PhD and 2 successful businesses, this is 100% choice for me. It
fuels my passion for life, intimacy and sensuality as much as it does yours.
I invite you to my safe and sacred space where you will be loved, adored and appreciated for all you are! I'm also happy to come to you, enjoy a meal out, or invite one of my gorgeous girlfriends along.

GFE
2 hour incall $1000
(one hour occasionally available for $750)
3 hours $1500
4 hours $1800
6 hours $2500
Overnight (up to 15 hours) $4000
positivity and good vibes!

Thriving on every aspect of being your muse, you will enjoy renewed
energy, a heightened sense of self and plenty of laughter, bantering
teasing and pleasing!

Did I mention my killer 36DDD-22-34 curves on a toned and meticulously
sculpted body, sparkling, soulful eyes, genuine smile and innate
ability to put even the most anxious at ease?

With a PhD and 2 successful businesses, this is 100% choice for me. It
fuels my passion for life, intimacy and sensuality as much as it does yours.
I invite you to my safe and sacred space where you will be loved, adored and appreciated for all you are! I'm also happy to come to you, enjoy a meal out, or invite one of my gorgeous girlfriends along.

GFE
2 hour incall $1000
(one hour occasionally available for $750)
3 hours $1500
4 hours $1800
6 hours $2500
Overnight (up to 15 hours) $4000

My fully interactive, safe GFE Includes lingerie, massage, open bar, full shower facilities, wardrobe requests, and plenty of laughter, bantering, teasing & pleasing!
Encounters are non-rushed, and non-limited. MSOG always encouraged!
PSE
4 hours 3500
2 hours 2000
1 hour 1200
Includes all of the above PLUS
- non identifying photos (if you like) BBBJ, COF, CIM,
more extreme/complex Roleplay/fantasies,
VERY dirty talk (to whatever level turns you on)
selection of 420,
and of course as many rounds as I can coax out of you.
Encounters are non-rushed, and non-limited. MSOG always encouraged!
PSE
4 hours 3500
2 hours 2000
1 hour 1200
Includes all of the above PLUS
- non identifying photos (if you like) BBBJ, COF, CIM,
more extreme/complex Roleplay/fantasies,
VERY dirty talk (to whatever level turns you on)
selection of 420,
and of course as many rounds as I can coax out of you.

Easily accessible downtown Vancouver location. Plenty of parking, air conditioned, 270 degree view above the city and all the luxury amenities you could want. Very high end and discreet.

A 25% deposit is required at the time of booking. Preference for E transfer, but will also accept gift certificates, Bitcoin or other crypto.

Lets merge fantasy with reality as we create timeless moments together!
With light, love, gratitude and joy,
XOXO
Angel
604-728-816l

A 25% deposit is required at the time of booking. Preference for E transfer, but will also accept gift certificates, Bitcoin or other crypto.

Lets merge fantasy with reality as we create timeless moments together!
With light, love, gratitude and joy,
XOXO
Angel
604-728-816l




