Montrealxxxtase
Montreal Escorts

Ruby Lanah LAVAL | OCT 1–7 | LIMITED AVAILABILITY

Ruby lanah

Supporting Member
May 9, 2023
1
1
3
24


www.rubylanah.com
[email protected]
Phone : 1(438)938-6700





IMG_1811.jpeg


Bonjour mes amours ,

My home-based studio will be open in Laval from October 1st through October 7th, daily from 10:30 AM until midnight.
Appointments will be limited during this period, so advance reservations are warmly encouraged.
Whether we’re meeting for the first time or reconnecting, I look forward to welcoming you into my space.



​
​
​

​
GIRLFRIEND EXPERIENCE​
​

Warm, affectionate and attentive companionship, with genuine chemistry at the heart of every encounter.​
​
​
INCALL​
​
1 hour — $500​
90 minutes — $700​
2 hours — $950​
3 hours — $1,250​
4 hours — $1,600​
​
​
OUTCALL​
​
2-hour minimum — $1,000​
​
Longer outcall arrangements are available upon request.​




IMG_1809.jpegIMG_1810.jpeg





LONGER DATES


For those who prefer more time together, extended arrangements offer a relaxed and unhurried experience.


Dinner Date — Up to 4 hours | $1,800
Extended Dinner Date — Up to 6 hours | $2,100


Overnight — Up to 8 hours | $4,000
Extended Overnight — Up to 10 hours | $4,500



Custom arrangements and longer stays are available upon request.




Facetune_03-09-2026-08-18-20.jpeg





LET’S MAKE PLANS…

For complete details, booking requests or inquiries please visit:

www.rubylanah.com

Reservations for October 1st through 7th are now open.


​
« Saw Ruby was making her way back to Edmonton so decided to reach out as missed her on her previous visit. Communication & booking was a breeze as all went well. Day of, upon meeting we had a bit of a chat to get to know one another as it was another opportunity to practice some french which I think helped us get comfortable pretty quickly. Not going to get into details too much but will say up close Ruby has such beautiful eyes & lips with of course a very curvy body. I imagine ymmv applies but as it turns out she's deffinately a nice kisser and very engaging.Really found her to be a lot of fun with great enthusiasm & energy during our session.Super bubbly demeanor to her. It was an energetic date with great chemistry throughout. Certainly recommend as she's very sweet & enjoys herself and is good at what she does. »​




​
« I just wanted to share some advice with you guys, and that is, do yourself a favour and see Ruby. I had the chance to see her recently when we were both travelling in Ontario and the experience was great across the board. She’s really professional, great communicator, super nice, and laidback. She’s beautiful from head to toe, and has curves that make you wonder how that is even possible. I left a very happy man to say the least. This was one of the best experiences I’ve had seeing escorts, and just wanted to share that with you guys. I mean my experience with her did entice me to write my first review after all this time»​


​
« Let me start off with saying this: Next time Ruby Lanah is in town, book with her, you will not regret it!I set up an hour appointment with her when she was recently in town. Texting with her was very easy, she was prompt to reply, clear with her messages and just fun to text with.Getting to her place was straight forward. Once I arrived she gave easy to follow directions and I was greeted outside by a goddess. Her place was clean and private. She looks exactly like her pictures from her ads and from her Twitter. She is the perfect mix of sexy and cute. She has an incredible smile, gorgeous eyes and her body is to die for. She is very friendly, funny, relaxed and just a pleasure to be around. She loves to laugh and it brings out that beautiful smile. She has a really nice French accent that compliments her perfectly. We had a really nice chat after the session that was the icing on the cake. She really is the full package and I can't wait until she is back in Alberta.Our session was so full of passion and desire. She is an amazing kisser and it was the perfect girlfriend experience. It felt like reuniting with a GF that you haven't seen for a while. She immediately makes you feel a connection with her and is happy and eager to please you. She isn't a clock watcher or on her phone or rushing, she is fully engaged with you and focused on making you happy.I just want to reiterate one more time. She is gorgeous from head to toe. She sets the gold standard for service, looks and personality! If you have read this far down, you can probably tell that she is one of my new ATF and I highly, highly recommend seeing her when she is back. I had an incredible session with her from start to finish. Thanks Ruby and I can't wait to see you again.»​





​
 

Attachments

  • Facetune_03-09-2026-08-18-20.jpeg
    Facetune_03-09-2026-08-18-20.jpeg
    43.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: bizoubizou
Ashley Madison