Luxury-Agency
seeking.com

Sophie Lee Korean/Viet Independent (New Location)

sophie lee

Supporting Member
Dec 16, 2010
Frontenac
merb.cc

First and fore most, I would like to thank you for taking the time and interest in myself. My name is Sophie Lee. I am Korean/ Vietnamese heritage but completely Canadian born with no orient accent.
I stepped into the world of sexuality to embrace myself as a whole. Being 5foot & 7inches with an outspoken character puts me at a different level from your typical oriental spinners that you may have encountered. I am sportive with muscle mass and a healthy lifestyle, but not afraid to let loose and be your ideal companion. My passion comes from learning about the person (man/woman) in what desires or kinks they crave, as it feeds my energy and responsive body language.
I am based in Montreal and take the opportunity to tour when I can. I have a very healthy sexual appetite that is not mechanical nor forced. I appreciate a person (man/woman) who enjoy the same and not just a one time shopper. I believe that you can never finish a novel in an hour.
That being said, nor do I enjoy writing a novel alone. Shall we write one together?

Sophie
438-323-0987

Click for my sexy vid ;)

Last edited:

sophie lee

Supporting Member
Dec 16, 2010
Frontenac
merb.cc
Good Morning,
Leaving Montreal for a bit and going on the road for a year or so. I will be seeing clients till the first week of March and it will be in and out at various locations from time to time in Montreal. Since I will be hitting the road for a while. If you would like to catch up, I will be on cam from my locations. Booking with appointments through SkyPrivate. Hope everyone the best 2020 if I don’t see you before I leave. :typing:

Last edited:

sophie lee

Supporting Member
Dec 16, 2010
Frontenac
merb.cc
Hello,
Hope everyone is safe. I am available for meetings depending on the circumstances. Safety Comes first. Since my touring had to be put on hold. I am available in Montreal till further notice for travels. My website will be back up depending on the new laws and regulations to come. As there is nothing solid put into place by the government yet. There will be some questions to answer, and a minimum of 4 hours notice for a booking on the same day. I do not offer outcalls as I have taken all security to keep myself safe and have taken all sanitation procedures to make my place safe. We are all in this together and have not gotten out of the pandemic yet. It’s hard to be alone, so let’s be cautious till we get through this. I also offer online services for anyone who is confined and really can’t be out.

Last edited:

sophie lee

Supporting Member
Dec 16, 2010
Frontenac
merb.cc
Available from 5PM to 1AM
Please note that if you do choose to use an application phone number to contact me, I will ask for a deposit. I need a real phone number for a booking. No if, and, or, but.

sophie lee

Supporting Member
Dec 16, 2010
Frontenac
merb.cc
Available from 12PM to 1AM

Please note that if you do choose to use an application phone number to contact me, I will ask for a deposit. I need a real phone number for a booking. No if, and, or, but.

Ashley Madison